2020 NFL Draft Thread - Round 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
There are going to be some monsters available at 52 :biggrin:. Loving the way things are unfolding for us.

Such as ???? A RB ?? Holding breath, but still wait

M- FER knee it!!! SUCKS !!! Should have waited to post . Almost went the distance. Happens everytime. Knew it though, not the player .

Psycho_X

Legend
Going to be really hard not wanting to trade down the whole second round tomorrow before our pick. So much goodness for the taking.

Edit: whoops, meant trade up

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dammit, that was my pick. Guess I'll hope for DeAndre Swift.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surprised CEH went Round 1. Not upset about that. Great receiving talent, though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Yeah - take him to a. Smorgasbord & Make Andy Reed Pick. FAT Chance he doesn’t walking around a couple times

MachS

Hall of Fame
I think we'll have some options and it will be interesting who we let fall 5 picks to 57. So many good players left and only 19 will be off the board before we pick.

OT
C
G
RB
EDGE
WR

TexasRam

Legend
The talent in the top of RD 2 is really good. I hope Snead Cowboys up and rolls the dice to move up.

Cushenberry, Baun etc.

By the way, anyone interested in raiders G Gabe Jackson, who is being shopped?