2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fucking Ravens and Steelers man. Always in position for the right LBs at the right time.
Yep, and they target physicality among other things. I feel like the Rams needed to get tougher today and they didn't IMO.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, Biadasz or Dye tomorrow I guess/hope.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Every single player we've drafted is actually a stud, so I'm not mad at all. Just really wish we addressed the OL already in some way. Hoping that Les trades up in the 4th tomorrow to ensure we get a new C.

lockdnram21

Legend
Screenshot_20200424-230532_Twitter.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Again, we are punked. We drafted great players but not who we think are great. Obviously, the Rams think we are not in bad shape at OL and LB. We might see depth picks at those positions tomorrow or not. Who knows?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I have no problem with any of the players we picked, just surprised at our direction through Free Agency and the draft so far.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean, I like the player but... did we need a safety? I guess maybe insurance since Jon Johnson might be on the outside looking in next offseason with Ramsey and Kupp both needing extensions.

We absolutely need a safety. For one thing, we will probably stick with the trend of having a 3rd safety on the field. For another, it's always been likely to me that JJ won't be re-signed.

The other reason why this was an obvious need is because of our depth - we have decent depth at RB, WR, TE, OL, CB, DL and LB (were just lacking some starters) - and absolutely zero quality depth at safety. Scott and Gervase, right now, are just special teamers.

When you add those three up, this was always a need - I had it as one of the more pressing needs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When Goff was asked how he liked our draft so far...

Sheldon's Fake Smile GIF by GIF Generator | Gfycat's Fake Smile GIF by GIF Generator | Gfycat
Akers is a legit RB AND Blocker, and he got another legit route runner. I think he's not hating it too much.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, and they target physicality among other things. I feel like the Rams needed to get tougher today and they didn't IMO.

Going to state an unpopular opinion, outside of Zack Baun (because I think he's going to be an impact ILB), I don't think there was an ILB worth taking on Day 2. When I say that, I don't mean that none of the ILBs drafted will be worth damn. Rather, I mean that there is so much depth and talent at ILB on Day 3 that you're better off waiting. Who do I like?
Akeem Davis-Gaither (coverage)
Troy Dye (coverage)
Joe Bachie (run stopper)
David Woodward (run stopper)
Evan Weaver (run stopper)

Trust me, y'all, we'll be okay.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
regardless of how any of us feel about the pics, god damn it’s good to have live Rams anything right now....

gimmie that koolaid