OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Blake Martinez may be available. He’s not great against the pass but he is a very good run defender and sure tackler

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Now they overpay for Littleton to keep the trend alive.

Oh man, he's being called the top option by one of their locals:

"The release of Ogletree and Martin leaves the Giants with Ryan Connelly, Lorenzo Carter and Oshane Ximines as the team’s primary linebackers, and the latter too are considered edge rushers.

"What will general manager Dave Gettleman do?

"Here are his top options in free agency and the NFL Draft ...

"FREE AGENCY

"1. Cory Littleton (Rams)
: He’s the top option in free agency at linebacker and will likely be paid accordingly, possibly earning in excess of $15 million per season. He would be a massive upgrade at linebacker, but spending that much at this position rarely works out."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Figured as much. I think we're dodging a bullet, though; I've never really been a fan of Scherff.
I agree he’s good but very injury prone. Bullet dodged if they break the bank for him and I get their desire to pay him. They have a second year QB and they need to protect him while installing a new offense.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welp, there goes my Havenstein to the Jets mock draft trade, haha!
Yeah not doing a mock again until the combine is done and the cba is signed. Once it's signed I think we see a run of trades and signings.