OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Is there a way for us to trade for Brandin Cooks back without killing our salary cap? I'm not sure if we're able to trade and restructure his contract, etc. Would love to have him back if we could afford him

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Is there a way for us to trade for Brandin Cooks back without killing our salary cap? I'm not sure if we're able to trade and restructure his contract, etc. Would love to have him back if we could afford him

I wonder if rams could swing a deal for the Bengals WR John Ross? Probably more plausible than bringing cooks back.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Will fuller is available as well apparently. Too bad O’Brien is gone we could have gotten him for Sloman and a 6th possibly.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'd be more worried about scouring the block for EDGE, DL, and LB than WR.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I'd be more worried about scouring the block for EDGE, DL, and LB than WR.

Hopefully Snead is thinking the same thing. Though with A’shawn coming back they may not view DL as an area of need. ILB and OLB could defitnely use an infusion of talent though. Hoping Terrell Lewis and the return of Obo at some point can alleviate the need at OLB too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know Cincy has a terrible OL but so does Seattle, maybe they think coaching will help.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

Blue font? Seriously though will never happen. Did his time here and chapter closed.