OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Now an ILB I would like to better understand is Jarrad Davis.

He looked so good as a rookie then there was a coaching change in his second year. Now he barely sees the field.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I would not do a Reynolds for Williamson trade. Not sure who are the other pending free agent LBs.

Not sure either but check free agent list. There are some linebackers that would help us and to be honest may get more money in free agency than Reynolds will. Securing a better comp pick.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Now an ILB I would like to better understand is Jarrad Davis.

He looked so good as a rookie then there was a coaching change in his second year. Now he barely sees the field.

That would actually be a trade I'm interested in. Davis is suffering under Patricia's scheme; he was a first round pick for a reason.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That would actually be a trade I'm interested in. Davis is suffering under Patricia's scheme; he was a first round pick for a reason.

Davis has his issues, but I'd take him. We could use his speed.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just read these to see who is right when all is said and done.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I actually feel terrible for Cooks ...I'm a big trade this trade that guy. I also know it's business but it has to take a mental toll that it seems nobody really wants him only for short time and out. I don't know anything about his personal life wife kids anything but it has to suck. He is a solid person. It's actually crazy if he gets traded again wow!

What's worse is he would be dangerous on Seattle (I know hags have Lockett but cooks to me more consistent if healthy) or the whiners. A great fit for Green Bay as well.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I actually feel terrible for Cooks ...I'm a big trade this trade that guy. I also know it's business but it has to take a mental toll that it seems nobody really wants him only for short time and out. I don't know anything about his personal life wife kids anything but it has to suck. He is a solid person. It's actually crazy if he gets traded again wow!

What's worse is he would be dangerous on Seattle (I know hags have Lockett but cooks to me more consistent if healthy) or the whiners. A great fit for Green Bay as well.

He‘s not having a bad season, averaging 61yds per game.

427 yards receiving... second only to Will Fuller on that team who has 490yds.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm thinking the GM (Whoever that is) and Patricia are thinking about trying to save their jobs

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Seahawks just traded for fuckin Carlos Dunlap from the Bengals.

Why does the NFC West always have to do this crap?