OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s the guy who wasn’t good enough to beat out Sloman, who was better than Zuerlein. Maybe he’s better than the parade of losers the Rams have brought in since letting Zuerlein walk and someone in the front office can’t tell a good kicker from a poor one?
He's not actually. Sloman competed against Lirim Hajrullahu and Austin MacGinnis. But I understand this guy may be good but then again he's been on 7 teams in the last 2 years. He does have a sub 80% FG% in his career but he's perfect over 50. Just can't hit anything under 50. As far as I can tell this guys never been on the Rams.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
He’s the guy who wasn’t good enough to beat out Sloman, who was better than Zuerlein. Maybe he’s better than the parade of losers the Rams have brought in since letting Zuerlein walk and someone in the front office can’t tell a good kicker from a poor one?
And who’ll probably be lousy next week.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No but what I heard from Falcon fans was they waited until he was supposedly healthy to release him. Guess it’s like a Saffold case, different teams different physicals.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I do not expect it; and I am not the type of fan that wants the Rams to jump on every player that comes free. However, I would like to see the Rams look into DaAndre Baker.

I was disgusted when the initial news reports came out, and can not figure out what may have really happened. Furthermore, Baker had a rep coming out of college. That being said, I think Baker is a talent.

Giants moved up into late Round 1 to take Baker and he started from Day One. Bad defense, with no pass rush and QBs went after him.

Live in NYC and see every Giants’ game. Baker got beat a lot but he was rarely beaten badly. He was always close, and I kept thinking ... ‘this guy could be good’.

Again, it’s a gamble and Baker may not be a good guy. However, talented Cornerbacks are tough to find and not cheap.

Love Ramsey and Williams (restricted free agent) but what do the Rams have after them beyond this year? Never been a huge Hill fan and he will be a free agent. Don’t know what they have in David Long.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would like Baker but I gave two questions about the potential signing. First is he going to accept signing for a team to likely be the 4th CB? Second how much and how long is he wanting to sign for? Can we get him on a half season prove it deal or is he going to want long term? He was a first round pick so he was making decent money. With the arrest he may have had his guarantees voided so he may want a payday.

I would love to pick him up just not sure how likely it is to happen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rumor is he’s closing affairs in Jersey and flying to KC. I forgot about the rookie deal thanks for the reminder.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah I knew the 2019 thing but that it worked for people on their rookie deals they signed to fill out their rookie contracts or some such :) All good either way.