CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I keep imagining Snead saying, “ darn it, I really thought that guy would still be there when we picked.” For the third time.

It’s Bobby Wagner all over again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope that tweet on the return for trading down again was missing something - maybe a future pick. Getting only pick #167 for the trade down seems weak.
Nope that's it. A 4th to trade down a few spots in the 2nd.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The talent after 15ish must have been really bunched up on the Rams' board. Probably on a lot of teams' boards tbh, given the insane nature of picks comin out of nowhere.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Adding 5 top 100 picks, plus still have a 4th and 2 5ths...

Cheap labor for the next 4 yrs. Should get 4 eventual starters and maybe a few more if lucky

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Whew. One more, and then get who you want. I still think Safety, and I still like a few here.

Ants

Starter
I keep imagining Snead saying, “ darn it, I really thought that guy would still be there when we picked.” For the third time.

It’s Bobby Wagner all over again.

No...the Rams certainly have enough fire power to trade up and make the current (and previously current) pick if there was a guy they just had to have.
I think they have truly valued a LOT of guys similarly.