CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Tyreke hill is a loser and he not only is a dispicable person but he also dumb as f&ck.....was about to get 20 mill a year instead will get squat!!! Kc should just provide a trust for the kid for when he is 30 for just employing his dead beat poor excuse of a father.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I hope we didn't have Adderly's card in our hand! :help:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Rapp, pretty please with a cherry on top?

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Wanted to select Adderley so bad! One pick ahead of us.

At least we’re making one finally!

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
We blew the Adderley pick for a 6th rounder from KC. Les overplayed his hand. We needed a quality safety to replace Weddle in a year and if we lose JJ in FA.

He got too cute

~ArkyRamsFan~

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I for the life of me can't understand how you can be so talented and just throw everything away. I'm he was the scariest wr in the NFL.

Same here man! I thought he was going to be a Top 5 WR this year. He was trending WAY UP, every year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Fair enough. Snead has drafted and signed some free agent duds, as all GM's do. And you can certainly question whomever you like, that's what is great about this site. All of that said, my point was simply we weren't going to get the type of caliber player at 31 that you listed. With that said, I just wasn't sure what you were upset about or why you were frustrated.

There are a ton of targets STILL that we would have all been happy with that are available. I apoad the front office plan and patience. If you don't, fair enough and we agree to disagree. I guess I just didn't understand the plan you had in mind to get the next Goff, Donald, etc. at 31.

Personally, I'm loving the approach.

Absolutely no hard feelings. We're Rams fans!

The lower you go the lower the chances of landing a difference maker. I think this team could use a difference maker at some position. Edge, S, MLB, Oc/OG, etc,..

Getting Kupp, who I said I’d take with a first round pick isn’t a gimme in three or later in most drafts. Just like Tom Brady in round six. Snead seems to be hanging his hat on Kupp right now. Along with some part time players that are not proven. The whole time he’s watching good players like Adderly, Jenkins and Baker chosen just ahead of the Rams picks. Almost seems like the Rams have an info leak.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rapp or Layne imo. I think they wait for Polite.