CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Just imagine that whoever the Rams take at 61 they were going to take at 31. Then we'll feel better, right?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Rumour has the rams dont want to pick anyone .. unless they are a 6th rounder this is getting silly .. drafts like this are risky as freak ... if all these third rounders don’t turn into a Kupp or a JJ3 it’s gonna hurt
Agreed. The talent pool gets thinner as the draft goes on. 3rd rounders don’t usually turn into all pros.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think Snead just wanted to be last team to pick.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
They've nailed this. The WR run starts now and we may well end up getting the same player we would have at 45.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Question, when did Adam Shefter, become a puppet master, and why did he choose a really old puppet. I saw his lips moving.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
You think Tyreek career really done?? Over something that might not be true?

Have you listened to the recording? Have you seen the details around the case? Have you seen his previous history? Put it all together and you can see he’s most likely never playing another snap again.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are our announcers having a shit or something? Come on I want to go to sleep here.

Ants

Starter
Are you guys serious about Chase Winovich?
...I'm not seeing it. He'll be a 5th rounder at best IMO