CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you listened to the recording? Have you seen the details around the case? Have you seen his previous history? Put it all together and you can see he’s most likely never playing another snap again.
He better hope he doesn't go to jail

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Every year, Snead trades down, and every year people get upset... yet somehow, we develop starters and win games. Hmm

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
We're picking behind the Chargers... I hope they play nice.

WE PLAY FOR THE SAME CITY, CHARGERS!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You were wrong about gurley. Glad we took him and you should be too.

No I wasn’t. I predicted that his knee will shorten his career. Seems to be heading in that direction. You can get a great player with the 10th pick that at least comes in healthy. If it was a second round pick I’d have said it was worth it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd surely take Juan Thornhill at this stage of the draft. He'd be a bargain

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
No I wasn’t. I predicted that his knee will shorten his career. Seems to be heading in that direction. You can get a great player with the 10th pick that at least comes in healthy. If it was a second round pick I’d have said it was worth it.

I think the key is to find a good RB to make a Thunder + Lightning scenario.

Create around a 60/40 split... for health purposes.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Well with all due respect to our resident draftniks, it may be their 2nd rd target is/was

1) scooped up before they could draft
2) someone whom they’re confident will be there

Prepare for some head scratching would be my take

Stl2La

Hall of Fame

We don’t know anything yet about his future. What we do know though is that he was 100% worth the pick.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
At this point I think polite is a steal and his question marks of work ethic can be fixed with people like Donald or talib showing him the way as well as weddle and Mathews

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously, I don't know any of Kiper's Top Players available. The only one's who will may be Draft honks and fans of the team from which the player comes..

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope that tweet on the return for trading down again was missing something - maybe a future pick. Getting only pick #167 for the trade down seems weak.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
Yep. I can question whomever I like. I like difference makers not filler. The Rams just lost a difference maker in Saffold, possibly another in Gurley depending on how things go with his knee.

You can worship every move these guys do. I’d rather think critically, just like I did when I said don’t use a first round pick to draft a running back who tore a knee
In college and don’t trade up to draft a tiny gadget player who can’t run routes to be your WR, when you can stay put and draft Deandre Hopkins.

Noteboom and Allen haven’t played a full season yet. So I’m not giving any rewards for those picks yet. And you seem to forget, Snead also picked some duds.

Fair enough. Snead has drafted and signed some free agent duds, as all GM's do. And you can certainly question whomever you like, that's what is great about this site. All of that said, my point was simply we weren't going to get the type of caliber player at 31 that you listed. With that said, I just wasn't sure what you were upset about or why you were frustrated.

There are a ton of targets STILL that we would have all been happy with that are available. I apoad the front office plan and patience. If you don't, fair enough and we agree to disagree. I guess I just didn't understand the plan you had in mind to get the next Goff, Donald, etc. at 31.

Personally, I'm loving the approach.

Absolutely no hard feelings. We're Rams fans!