CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Not made about O Line depth, but we are hurting for LB's/edge with some talent on board.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could easily see it with one of our 4ths.

Dude's a baller with 4.38 speed and is a tackling machine. He'd be on my list if he had two hands or 1 arm and a peg leg...
Just seems small for an edge/ilb

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Haha everyone needs to chill.

Remember, in Snead we trust!

We have a plan and it’s being executed to perfection

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Okay.

What did we have going for us last year? Continuity on the OL.

These guys have a plan to compete this year AND years down the road.

Noteboom's got wicked good feet. You guys are gonna LOVE him.

And Brian Allen is the kind of center that's gonna play for a really long time and just be...solid.

We're building the kind of OL that will really let us focus on the future.

And...we're going to need a good and cheap OL going forward because we're gonna want to probably pay Saffold one more time and I dunno of Havenstein is in the budget with all the skill players coming up.

OL is never sexy, but OL is like good plumbing...you don't notice it when it's working, but you sure as hell notice it when it's not...

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Rams selected Michigan State C Brian Allen with the No. 111 overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft.

Allen (6’1/300) made 38 starts for the Spartans – 16 at left guard, 17 at center, and five at right guard – and earned second-team All-Big Ten in each of his final three seasons. A lowly sixth-percentile athlete, Allen’s calling cards are tenacity, work ethic, and effort, all traits his older brother Jack possessed coming out of Michigan State, but haven’t earned Jack NFL playing time through two seasons. An overachiever, Brian is at a skill-based competitive disadvantage he’ll have to overcome on sheer will.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Weird pick. I guess we just gotta trust the boys running the show.

I can see why we have made the last two picks, but I can easily see both these players never making an impact. But thats the luck of the dice. They could both flourish under the right circumstances.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Why the hell not? Our starting C is 33 years old with a couple of years lost to injuries/surgery.
Depth has been a huge concern along that o-line, I welcome the picks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wade told us months ago he liked Littleton and Ebukam. It seems this year is about depth not what we fans perceive to be needs.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
My guess is OL depth is running out and LB, edge has a group that they believe are pretty equal and will be available. Pure big picture strategy pick IMO