CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
don't be surprised if we use our last pick on a kicker if one of the best place kickers is there.

We don't know how Greg is recovering.

I love Greg the Leg, but backs are tricky to come back from.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Isn't it crazy if we just flipped when we picked Obo and Kiser with Noteboom and Allen, a number of peeps would be happy with this draft??

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well one thing is for sure, if the Rams don’t take a qb in the 6th, they are sold on Mannion
There’s some talented guys available

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Would love to get Holland, John Kelly, Cichy, Mcfadden, or Hercules with a few of our 6th round picks. A lot of good talent still out there.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Let's get Holland with our first 6th and call the EDGE good for this draft. Then Cichy/Kelly and I'm in love with our picks

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Maybe it looks different to me because I am not looking at the draft from the perspective of who was available, but IMO there isn't anything to be infuriated about.

I'll admit Franklin and Allen weren't on my radar, but from a positional standpoint, all the picks make sense to me. Snead and Mcvy stated they weren't looking for starters they were looking for roles and those guys can definitely fill some roles for the Rams

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Ask our 3rd round OT:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeW6UCUFR-K/?utm_source=ig_embed

Maybe by people who hadn't seen him play or judged him solely based on the one thing he's missing.

You mean the tackle that used poor technique and overextended? He'd probably say just that. Just like all rookies, hes gotta get coached. But he has the necessary physical tools, eg both hands.

And even a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's not like he's missing a finger, a toe, one arm is shorter than the other, or heck-- even a thumb. Dude is missing his entire left hand. That's a pretty big deal I'd say.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 12tards finally took an OLine in Jamarco Jones from Ohio ST.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well one thing is for sure, if the Rams don’t take a qb in the 6th, they are sold on Mannion
There’s some talented guys available
.....and that would be incomprehensible to me...but, they know what they want.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Tim Settle is gone to Washington. I figured.