CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't mind us picking a Center, in fact, I knew we would, but I think there were some better Centers available. Guess I'll have to defer to the skin and blood people who are paid to evaluate these guys.

The narrative on this guy, is going to be, "Couldn't we used a 6th on him? Well, there were a lot of teams interested in him, so we had to grab him early in the 4th".

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
To me, that narrative reads like a sixth round pick.

After how well Kromer got our OL to perform, I trust that he knows what he's looking for.

I really like Allen, but even if I didn't, I'd trust Kromer's eye over mine.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm not going to doubt the strategy but I do know teams are going to attack the perimeter of our D. It's their only choice. So we must start drafting some players that can seal the edge. Be it in the form of an Edge or OLB. And a run stopping ILB would be nice.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Here is the way I see this pick. Sully is a little long in the tooth. He will retire soon. Elderkamp is very good and the heir apparent to the starting OC position. This makes Allen the new back up center in training.

It's a plan, a progression.

Not pretty, not flashy, not what we all expected but solid and purposeful.
I think Allen and Eldrenkamp will compete for the starting center job after Sullivan is done.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another guy with lots of games played 51, starts 38, and versitle, C, LG, RG. Tough and smart.

Anyone still question if McSnead are thinking of the future? It all starts up front. Gotta keep Goff clean.
We can't win without keeping Goff clean, that's for sure!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets not forget we have 3 free agents on the OLine after this season. The other 2 are a 36 and 32. I would be shocked if we don't draft a Guard or two with our remaining picks.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Pretty obvious this staff values high football IQ and a a passion to play the game in how they grade players. No dum dums on this team.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn, the Eagles pick 3 times before we pick

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I hope we throw all our lawn chairs, err i mean, draft picks at the O-Line

* Here is a picture of Cory Littleton right now

IMG_4461.JPG

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet we get Shaq Griffin, because evaluators can't get over the missing hand. You can tell the media love is about to shower all over the team that picks him, with pre-recorded segments ready to be played once he's picked...It will be a public relations coup. IF Wade/Snead thinks that our current LBers are good enough, they might take a chance with Griffin where other teams won't.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Come on baby!!! Daddy needs a new pair of linebackers!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You know it's right up this franchise's alley to pick Griffin. We are a franchise of firsts over the yesrs