2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Dalvin Cook comes off the board. Phili to take Kamara? Would be the best choice they make this year.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Actually, no one has mentioned him, but that 6-4" FS from UCONN would be a nice pick up here.

Rocko

UDFA
I can't believe we didn't get Lamp. I've been sweating it out since last night thinking if the football gods wanted to finally shine on LA, they would somehow have Lamp drop into our pick. Well, the football gods have a sick sense of humor. Lamp somehow is available at 37 and the Rams trade out. What???
Well, he's in LA alright, right city, wrong team. Snead and company ruined my Friday night.......

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The overreaction to these moves is too funny.

I mean they pull off a trade to get another top 100 pick, moving up over 50 picks from their 5th and people can not be happy at all about that in a draft that fans have been whining about how deep it is and the fact that we need more picks?

I am sure had they taken Lamp, people would be moaning about taking another guy for the OL.

Can't win.

Great post !

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I never understood the love. After we signed Sullivan the writing was on the wall. He's too light for a Kromer OLineman imo.

Sullivan isn't a long term solution and everyone knows it. Most people thought Lamp was going in the mid-late 1st round so the Rams weren't going to leave a gaping whole on the O-line to fill on the off chance that he fell.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
Let's get this done tonight:

JuJu/Kupp
Everett/Shaheen
Elflein/Pocic

4th: CB

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams still looking at Feeney if they want OG/C. Multiple options if they want WR.

It's gonna be ok folks!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
The target after King is now either Kuop, Ju Ju, or Cunningham. Bank it. I too wanted Lamp (Frederick, DeCastro) or Jones (Chris Carter), but somehow they value someone else even more and think nobody else has it figured out

Ram65

Legend
Just got in and getting caught up. Can't believe Lamp drops and we trade out. The must have not graded him as high as many of us did. Let's see what they get.