2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Well I woulda liked Lamp too but

Didn't they just pretty much dedicate an entire draft to OL two yrs ago

As long as they get a stud C I'll
Be happy

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
00c93674176b1879ee90f989e782d25c.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The overreaction to these moves is too funny.

I mean they pull off a trade to get another top 100 pick, moving up over 50 picks from their 5th and people can not be happy at all about that in a draft that fans have been whining about how deep it is and the fact that we need more picks?

I am sure had they taken Lamp, people would be moaning about taking another guy for the OL.

Can't win.

Are you kidding me? If they had taken Lamp, we'd be celebrating. Our OL has sucked for a decade. None of us are going to complain about the Rams actually addressing it.

We lost an All Pro Center to swap a 5th for a 3rd. That's a loser of a deal for me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Round 2
33. GB - Kevin King, CB
34. JAX - Cam Robinson, OT
35. SEA - Malik McDowell, DE
36. AZ - Budda Baker, S
37. BUF - Zay Jones, WR
38. LAC - Forrest Lamp, G
39. NYJ - Marcus Maye, S
40. CAR - Curtis Samuel, WR

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Are you kidding me? If they had taken Lamp, we'd be celebrating. Our OL has sucked for a decade. None of us are going to complain about the Rams actually addressing it.

We lost an All Pro Center to swap a 5th for a 3rd. That's a loser of a deal for me.
I wanted lamp so bad. Still pissed about this. Hella pissed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The overreaction to these moves is too funny.

I mean they pull off a trade to get another top 100 pick, moving up over 50 picks from their 5th and people can not be happy at all about that in a draft that fans have been whining about how deep it is and the fact that we need more picks?

I am sure had they taken Lamp, people would be moaning about taking another guy for the OL.

Can't win.
I made a post the other day saying this would happen. I was so anxious for the draft but hesitant because you know whoever the pick was we'd hear complaints and all off season talk of how the Rams suck because we didn't take their guy :)

Psycho_X

Legend
Overall I'm not upset since we got another pick today in a deep draft at some positions. But I did like Lamp. Hopefully it doesn't bite us.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
If Lamp was all that he wouldn't have been the 30-something pick. You guys acting like we passed on a proven HOF player... chill out.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Lamp was on the board and they traded down. You guys obviously see something in him that the Rams don't. Keep the faith.

I never understood the love. After we signed Sullivan the writing was on the wall. He's too light for a Kromer OLineman imo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Round 2
33. GB - Kevin King, CB
34. JAX - Cam Robinson, OT
35. SEA - Malik McDowell, DE
36. AZ - Budda Baker, S
37. BUF - Zay Jones, WR
38. LAC - Forrest Lamp, G
39. NYJ - Marcus Maye, S