2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The drinking "Lamp" is out...*pours a half a bottle of whisky into a Big Gulp cup.....

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I guess Oline will not be the pick this round. Snead said the player was on the board when the 2nd started. Wonder if the guy he wanted got picked?

Feels like JuJu is going to be the pick

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Apparently we didn't want Zay Jones OR Forrest Lamp or they wouldn't trade down. Why not?

Out of the first 5, who did they want? King is the only one who makes sense. Robinson is Robinson squared. Same makeup and flaws.

I sweated for Lamp like many here. Sigh

Or maybe Budda Baker. The cards traded in front of us for him.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_1167.GIF

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Lamp was on the board and they traded down. You guys obviously see something in him that the Rams don't. Keep the faith.

TexasRam

Legend
:mad:Why draft the best lineman in the draft when you have Greg Robinson starting.

Retarded. Overthinking.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Is this yet another case of Snead getting too cute again?

Remember he's the genius who traded down with Bobby Wagner on the board and we got stuck with Isaiah Pead.
Hasn't this guy learned anything in the past 5 years. And BTW mebbe we should stop blaming Fish for all of the draft snafus and take a closer look at the Brylcream kid.
I want to hear his reasoning on passing on Lamp......and I don't want a bunch of smoke and mirrors either.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The overreaction to these moves is too funny.

I mean they pull off a trade to get another top 100 pick, moving up over 50 picks from their 5th and people can not be happy at all about that in a draft that fans have been whining about how deep it is and the fact that we need more picks?

I am sure had they taken Lamp, people would be moaning about taking another guy for the OL.

Can't win.