2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bills have two 3rd round picks, which did we get?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we will regret not getting Lamp, when Saffold goes down again and anyone else on the Oline...On the other hand, there are some good DB's left in the 2nd round..They won't be there in the 3rd (good ones)

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hopefully 44 will still have either one of that pack of wideouts ranked round 2, or one of those two OG/Cs.

If not, welp, CB sounds good too lol.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
We lost Zay and Lamp is up in the air.....I am going to need some Excedrin before this night is over........Liked Zay but mebbe Jrry's guy, Kupp, is the guy Snead and crew are targeting.

Still want Lamp though.....the possibility of FINALLY fixing this OL is all but intoxicating at this point.

manmaderam

The one and only
By the Rams trading down, scream to me that the Team is looking at this year as a rebuilding year. :( Otherwise they would've used the pick and not been worried about the 1st rounders.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I think we will regret not getting Lamp, when Saffold goes down again and anyone else on the Oline...On the other hand, there are some good DB's left in the 2nd round..They won't be there in the 3rd (good ones)

He's dropping to 44

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
who could be that guy they think think they can still get 7 picks later... Gerald Everett :cautious: ?

Ill go hide in the corner now

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

He could still fall. I doubt it, but you never know. Feeney would be a nice consolation prize.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Round 2
33. GB - Kevin King, CB
34. JAX - Cam Robinson, OT
35. SEA - Malik McDowell, DE
36. AZ - Budda Baker, S
37. BUF - Zay Jones, WR
38. LAC - Forrest Lamp, G

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a fucking mistake. Lamp is coming to LA but not to the Rams. I'm furious.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He could still fall. I doubt it, but you never know. Feeney would be a nice consolation prize.

Even if they're both on the board Rams still might take a WR or CB. If the Rams coveted Lamp the way fans do, they would have taken him.