2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks Phx I thought I'd drunk too much and seeing I double, I guess not though.

*goes to fridge and cracks open another beer*

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the Bortles pick for the Jaguars. If they give him time to develop.

Volnerman08

Rookie
I can't believe people on Twitter and profootballtalk are actually complaining about the Robinson pick. Dude is an absolute road grater and will solidify the line for atleast 10 years

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Hahaha Roger that. Beer cracked!

I'm on the Hoegaarden. From Belgium. Someone on here said they were going to be drinking it and it tickled my tastebuds!!! Going down a treat and it comes in a big bottle!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

While its "great" we have another 1st rounder next year and all...why? I'm done with loading up its OUR time to win now. No way GR would have been there at #9...maybe Lewan but I'll take Greg knocking the shit out of anyone who lines up across from him in every one of our games in 2014 starting with the Vikes; Floyd or Joseph?

Watch the fuck out NFC West!