2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I think what is happening with the double post is we see our post then page refreshing shows it as it actually is to everyone so the first one we see is a ghost post only the poster can see

PhxRam

listen up.. You guys are NOT double posting.. It is the way the live script works to keep the latest threads available to you. If you refresh the page you will see it is not there.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Mack as a Raider. He's gonna do some damage there. Great player. So Matthews to Atlanta at 6?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have yet to see a double post

I've got them. But as I posted earlier, they are phantom.

It must happen with the refresh and timing of a post.

If the users ignore the double, it's not really there for other users.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
listen up.. You guys are NOT double posting.. It is the way the live script works to keep the latest threads available to you. If you refresh the page you will see it is not there.

Duh...we too stupid. We no understand live writing on wall thingy...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Thanks for the explanation.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yes. This.