2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I will say from what I've seen... Robinson has absolutely the right attitude. I can't see him being the penalty knucklehead some people are claiming he will be.

He's like that character from the movie the Green Mile - who doesn't mean to kill people. :D He'll learn technique in due time. He doesn't make "dumb" mistakes, just technique stuff that can be corrected. But you can't teach all the rest of what he brings to the table... 10 YR Pro-Bowl player!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He's like that character from the movie the Green Mile - who doesn't mean to kill people. :D He'll learn technique in due time. He doesn't make "dumb" mistakes, just technique stuff that can be corrected. But you can't teach all the rest of what he brings to the table... 10 YR Pro-Bowl player!
And if that happens, I will happily tell all and sundry that I was wrong.

I hope it does.

Robert

Rookie
So now that the 2012 Rams/Redskins RG3 trade is complete, this is what the trade has come out to be:

Rams get: Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Isaiah Pead, Rokevious Watkins, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, Zac Stacy, Greg Robinson....

Redskins get: Robert Griffin III.

LMFAO. Rams win.
Could you have imagined if we would have passed on quick and taken Jeffrey he went after pead did I guess you can't win them all

A55VA6

Legend
Could you have imagined if we would have passed on quick and taken Jeffrey he went after pead did I guess you can't win them all
Dude, that would've been awesome. I wanted Jeffrey so bad!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol Janoris at one of the Buffalo Wild Wings parties with some fans https://twitter.com/JjenkzLockdown

BnKdVEgCQAAuzxM.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LaMarcus Joyner is probably pretty high on our board but man...the DB's are flyin off the board quick.

I hope so. If we get Joyner in the 2nd, I will cream my pants.

I will say from what I've seen... Robinson has absolutely the right attitude. I can't see him being the penalty knucklehead some people are claiming he will be.

I don't think they mean a penalty knucklehead in that he's Richie Incognito. I think they mean it in that he is unrefined with his punch and hand use which leads to holding calls.

You may be right, but if I was Bridgewater this is the last team I'd want to pop my cherry against.

Agreed. But if I had to play the Rams, I'd want to do it Week 1. Maybe Aaron Donald isn't up to speed yet and there is still some confusion with the scheme.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I hope so. If we get Joyner in the 2nd, I will cream my pants.

I don't think they mean a penalty knucklehead in that he's Richie Incognito. I think they mean it in that he is unrefined with his punch and hand use which leads to holding calls.

Agreed. But if I had to play the Rams, I'd want to do it Week 1. Maybe Aaron Donald isn't up to speed yet and there is still some confusion with the scheme.

Jrry, if Joyner comes off before we pick, what do you think of Terrance Brooks?

RamEERS

Pastor
two questions:
when do we get a backup QB (would really like Murrey or McCarren)
and do we draft another RB... and that RB maybe being Tre Mason who already has chemistry with our first rounder Robinson

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We could take one of those guys in the 4th and there should still be good RBs in the 5th/6th

fearsomefour

Legend
I love the approach and mentality.
Oline then Dlind in our division is the way to go in my opinion.
I still like Matthews better but who cares? Coach him up. Stacy has to be stoked. Love the idea of Donald teamed with Quinn and Long.
These picks show a real long term focus and not looking for quick fixes.