2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Figured we may as well have a thread for all the draft reactions and whatnot during the draft tonight and through the weekend so the board doesn't get cluttered with tons of new topics.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's 5:00, it's draft day. Time to get the drink on

beer_20thirty.gif

scifiman

2 1/2 hours to go. Think I will turn on a movie to pass the time. Tired of watching all the draft rumors stuff on the nfl network. I am burnt out on this already.

PhxRam

A couple things to note.

This thread will be a "Live" thread (I will turn it on about 1/2 before draft) This means that the thread will auto-refresh for you and load any new comments made while you are reading so you wont need to sit and keep refreshing the page.

Also as a reminder about chat. There is an option for a "pop up" chat that you can access by using the navigation at the top.

screenshot_321.png

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It has just gone 11, i've had a couple and a ruby now i'm on my way home, just gone past the olympic stadium (thought i'd try and set the scene for you), and i'm looking forward to the draft. I'm hoping you lot can keep me awake for the next couple of hours as i'm knackered. what do you reckon??

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Still at work, gonna sneak out at like 5:30 then trek the Chicago traffic home. Should have enough time to get some food on the grill and fire everything up for the first round.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A couple things to note.

This thread will be a "Live" thread (I will turn it on about 1/2 before draft) This means that the thread will auto-refresh for you and load any new comments made while you are reading so you wont need to sit and keep refreshing the page.

Also as a reminder about chat. There is an option for a "pop up" chat that you can access by using the navigation at the top.

screenshot_321.png
PhxRam getting things done per usual.
icon_thumright.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Played golf all day. Off work again tomorrow. About 8 beers deep already. Pork steaks on grill, chopping up veggies, and making stuffed mushrooms right now. With family and nephew just came through the door with my brother sporting his first Rams jersey. :D

Username is ready. Hope you guys have a good one. Knock it out of the FUCKING park Rams :cheers:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Oh crap, that reminds me I was supposed to make guacamole

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Played golf all day. Off work again tomorrow. About 8 beers deep already. Pork steaks on grill, chopping up veggies, and making stuffed mushrooms right now. With family and nephew just came through the door with my brother sporting his first Rams jersey. :D

Username is ready. Hope you guys have a good one. Knock it out of the freaking park Rams :cheers:
What are you stuffing those mushrooms with User?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just cracked open beer two. NFL Network on the tv. IPad at 100% charge.

Got some frozen pizzas in the fridge, pistachios, chips, all ready!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You fat bastard CGI (I'm just jealous!)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By the way when you say chips, do you actually mean crisps? I've just had a Chicken Shashlik, I'm stuffed!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate ESPN. Have to inject Johnny Manziel in every discussion. Muted it after about 2 minutes.