08.08.24 Dallas Cowboys scrimmage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

1723164815940.png

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My hope going into this was that our defense would show a good rush. Check.

Not too worried about the offense. Figured the Dallas front would terrorize our backup tackles. But overall like what I'm hearing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Kam looked like he had quite the speed/burst going after the guy and making that hit. Idk about his deep speed. But sideline tracking he looked preeeeety good.
Definitely. I thought the clip was doctored for a second. Once he zeros in on target, he explodes! Love it!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Kam looked like he had quite the speed/burst going after the guy and making that hit. Idk about his deep speed. But sideline tracking he looked preeeeety good.
As long as the DL can stuff the run and force the pass, this D should be fun to watch. Verse has looked unstoppable from the little bits we get to see. Cant wait for the games to start counting, until then keep everyone healthy.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as the DL can stuff the run and force the pass, this D should be fun to watch. Verse has looked unstoppable from the little bits we get to see. Cant wait for the games to start counting, until then keep everyone healthy.
He looks more like a power and effort type to me on film so I haven't really expected him to start fast. But if he does boy howdy. We will have a defense. Because Fiske and Turner are gonna be a handful on the interior.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He looks more like a power and effort type to me on film so I haven't really expected him to start fast. But if he does boy howdy. We will have a defense. Because Fiske and Turner are gonna be a handful on the interior.
Let's hope Fiske's eye isn't an issue and he can play in pre-season if Mc Vay chooses to play the rooks. I know history shows McVay's reluctance but as rookies he may want to see them a little

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's hope Fiske's eye isn't an issue and he can play in pre-season if Mc Vay chooses to play the rooks. I know history shows McVay's reluctance but as rookies he may want to see them a little
Given that Fiske dominated in camp I will be surprised if he sniffs the field in preseason. I figure both him and Turner will be put on ice. Probably Brown as well. And obviously same goes for our young bookend rushers.

The one good thing we have going on defense is that front. Safeties look good too, but this year it feels like the front will be a group we can count on. Back end will probably bleed yards due to corners on any play where the front doesn't get heat. We'll see though of course.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Given that Fiske dominated in camp I will be surprised if he sniffs the field in preseason. I figure both him and Turner will be put on ice. Probably Brown as well. And obviously same goes for our young bookend rushers.

The one good thing we have going on defense is that front. Safeties look good too, but this year it feels like the front will be a group we can count on. Back end will probably bleed yards due to corners on any play where the front doesn't get heat. We'll see though of course.
I'd bet we see them for a couple of series anyways. Can't hide ALL the new toys!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By the way McVay's comments on Jimmy cement that he's QB2. No question about it. As to the SF fans and media dipshits...

waterboy-colonel.gif

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

This was a great interview, relatively short but really good stuff.
Both Matt and Coach seemed happy, it was almost entirely about the offense.
Matt and coach were pretty forthcoming with info in terms of what they were doing and what they wanted to accomplish.
Matt said O.L stepped up and the offense had a productive practice against some mixed looks by the Cowboys.
Coach said Rooks may play he hasn't decided, Jimmy G won't play unless he asks and Stetson will get a lot of work.
Cam Kinchens is improving and getting in good work.

No update on Fiske other than he got poked in the eye.

That is a super quick summary but give it a watch, one of the better Practice reports.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This was a great interview, relatively short but really good stuff.
Both Matt and Coach seemed happy, it was almost entirely about the offense.
Matt and coach were pretty forthcoming with info in terms of what they were doing and what they wanted to accomplish.
Matt said O.L stepped up and the offense had a productive practice against some mixed looks by the Cowboys.
Coach said Rooks may play he hasn't decided, Jimmy G won't play unless he asks and Stetson will get a lot of work.
Cam Kinchens is improving and getting in good work.

No update on Fiske other than he got poked in the eye.

That is a super quick summary but give it a watch, one of the better Practice reports.
I am probably a little sick, but I am curious what Dresser Wynn looks like. Does he have any developmental qualities? Will he get the 4th quarter? I mean considering Bennett will be the #2 for the first 2 games, they don't want to get him hurt.

I was also watching a little of the Pats game. Wondering if Bennett struggles, would they look to pick up a guy like Baily Zappe? Or another back up like him... a guy with some experience.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am probably a little sick, but I am curious what Dresser Wynn looks like. Does he have any developmental qualities? Will he get the 4th quarter? I mean considering Bennett will be the #2 for the first 2 games, they don't want to get him hurt.

I was also watching a little of the Pats game. Wondering if Bennett struggles, would they look to pick up a guy like Baily Zappe? Or another back up like him... a guy with some experience.
You are definitely a little sick.

I would say that Wynn never had a chance. If Bennett struggles, then yeah I'd think they go after another option from outside. Problem with Zappe is he's been steeped in the Patriots system since he was drafted, and would need time to learn the WCO gobbledeegook. The Pats run EH so it's very efficient and streamlined, and the Rams would want someone who can come in and be the backup immediately.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I still don't understand your lack of faith in this DBs group. White and Williams are two top corners in the league and it sounds like the safety position is much improved with Lake, JJ, Curl and Kinchens