LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@FaulkSF, I believe Jesse Leach was their original, then Howard Jones stepped in, and eventually departed. In turn, Jesse Leach returned. I could be wrong. Both are BAMF, IMO.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Looks like Irma is gonna take a swing at me on Sunday. Means I'll probably miss being able to watch my Rams play their game live for the 1st time in many many years. I'm stocked up on rum though.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Looks like Irma is gonna take a swing at me on Sunday. Means I'll probably miss being able to watch my Rams play their game live for the 1st time in many many years. I'm stocked up on rum though.

You in it's direct path ?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You in it's direct path ?

O-Town (Orlando)... is predicted right now to be right in the eye's path. South Florida is gonna get it at a Cat 5 or 4... we're only gonna be at a 3 or less hopefully.

These storms act wacky and change paths all the time when they hit land. The predicted path can change very easily.

nighttrain

Legend
Did you own a nightclub?
part of one, Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, hmm had a major falling out with partner, worked it out sorta, now i'm in Iowa, poorer :violin:, but wiser
train
ps did just beat cancer though:rockon:, clean bill of health after mucho radiation, it sucked
train:banana:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
part of one, Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, hmm had a major falling out with partner, worked it out sorta, now i'm in Iowa, poorer :violin:, but wiser
train
ps did just beat cancer though:rockon:, clean bill of health after mucho radiation, it sucked
train:banana:
Awesome! Good to hear, Train!