LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@HellRam , fuck yeah!....wish I could summarize all of my Slayer and LOG pit experiences. Oh my fuckin my! I'm only 36 and very thankful to have survived it all each and every time. I'm sure in my Verizon Cloud storage I have numerous pics.

Just wanted to share the Body Count cover. Props to Ice-T!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@FaulkSF, I'm a basement near hell down deep quite addicted to that nu metal phase. You just gotta find the ones that hit off the corporate radio map play.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Spineshank,KSE, Finger Eleven, Skrape, Full Devil Jacket , Ill Nino, Nonpoint, One Minute Silence, So many more ; I was into all that shit.

An obvious would be Sevendust. Perfection live.

HellRam

Starter
@HellRam , freak yeah!....wish I could summarize all of my Slayer and LOG pit experiences. Oh my freakin my! I'm only 36 and very thankful to have survived it all each and every time. I'm sure in my Verizon Cloud storage I have numerous pics.

Just wanted to share the Body Count cover. Props to Ice-T!

Yeah was my first time seeing either band. Slayer was better then I was expecting.

Also nice to see some nu-metal get some love around here. Mudvayne is my fave. You guys know whats up...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Dig, mother fucker, dig! LD50 debut
(their untitled, I think 4th album is epic)

Purposely I set you up to disclose Mudvayne, too lol. You earned it.

HellRam

Starter
Dig, mother freaker, dig! LD50 debut
(their untitled, I think 4th album is epic)

Their 5th and final album. Very underrated metal album, mostly un-known as well.

God I wish I could see em live. I'm almost 28 so I missed my chance. Unless they get back together which probably aint gonna happen.