LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
^ yes my bad 5th album you win. I'm fucked up atm.

'Heard it all before'

Saw them 3x

Major cheers!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170819-015345.png
    Screenshot_20170819-015345.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Preface: endless Tool choices, but going with this, duh.

Randomly saw Maynard at a Maverick gas station in Cottonwood, AZ (was visiting my Mom in early November 2015 just after their Tempe Beach park Halloween show, was there too ) around like 10pm ish.

I just happened to be playing 'No Quarter' off the Salival album, engine running doors open. Yup, Maynard walks up and says Good evening, nice music selection.

I simply shook his hand and genuinely thanked him for his efforts. Nothing more. True story.

View: https://youtu.be/iNUq-JSXvS4

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It was the day of the eclipse. So this song fits:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's a brand new version of one of Bob's classics. His son Ziggy put this together in honor of it now being 40 years since Bob's Exodus album came out (1977).

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Spineshank,KSE, Finger Eleven, Skrape, Full Devil Jacket , Ill Nino, Nonpoint, One Minute Silence, So many more ; I was into all that crap.

An obvious would be Sevendust. Perfection live.
KSE was great live, but too bad their original singer had to step back. He brought an amazing energy to the band.