LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
part of one, Coach House in San Juan Capistrano, hmm had a major falling out with partner, worked it out sorta, now i'm in Iowa, poorer :violin:, but wiser
train
ps did just beat cancer though:rockon:, clean bill of health after mucho radiation, it sucked
train:banana:
Saw some good shows when I lived out there. Pato Banton, Wakeling, Ottmar Liebert and Frank Black come to mind. Sorry things didn't work out for u, nice little venue, good staff.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
New debut album was just released over 2 hours ago so I get it (unable to find the following track. IMO, 'Hail to the Chief is the master on this LP. Overall, fuckin love it, but hey that's me. They all deserve my opportunity cost, listening time, timer not set.' Take Me Higher' is right up there as well. Easy choice! Rams don't play until early Sunday afternoon. These fuckers make one hell of an musical genre domination. :neener:

View: https://youtu.be/6ad4MH7fMLs

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
nighttrain lighting up the sky:
ps did just beat cancer though:rockon:, clean bill of health after mucho radiation, it sucked
train:banana:
Made my year train. Thanks!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
addon.php

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm throwing out another one today... I've been slacking here.

There are vocals at around 4 minutes in. :cool: