Your Least Favourite Non-Ram?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I fell much more comfortable criticising non-Rams than praising them.

This is an easy one for me: Mike Mitchell

However Mitchell is merely a place holder until Jameis Winston plays his first NFL snap.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I got a huge list this time.

Mike Vick, Tom Brady, Ndamokung Suh, RGMe, Desean Jackson, Golden fucking Taint, Any Seahawk not named Wilson, Ben Roethlistberger.... I could go on a while.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tom Brady, for Super Bowl 36 alone

SierraRam

Recreational User
I got a huge list this time.

Mike Vick, Tom Brady, Ndamokung Suh, RGMe, Desean Jackson, Golden freaking Taint, Any Seahawk not named Wilson, Ben Roethlistberger.... I could go on a while.

Ha! Great list, except IRG3. I feel like we owe him somehow... ;)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LMAO i clicked on this thread thinking it was the other one...and saw you guys posting Tom Brady, Steve Smith and shit. I was like WTF is wrong with you guys? You're fired!

Then read the title....Ahhhhh. LEAST favorite....got it. (y)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
While I respect Peyton Manning's skills as a QB, I can't stand him. Many years back the Rams were playing the Colts on a Monday night. Joe Vitt was filling in for Mike Martz and we had the game in hand at half-time. Bulger got injured, Manning went crying to the refs after every play, and we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Ever since that game I've detested him. Manning is right up there with Joe Montana and Tom Brady on my list of players I can't stand.

Stop whining to the refs and hike the damn ball, Peyton. Omaha, Omaha, my azz! Btw this may be blasphemy here at ROD but I enjoyed the heck out of the last Super Bowl, just wished it would have been us who administered the beating instead of the Seahawks.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
While I respect Peyton Manning's skills as a QB, I can't stand him. Many years back the Rams were playing the Colts on a Monday night. Joe Vitt was filling in for Mike Martz and we had the game in hand at half-time. Bulger got injured, Manning went crying to the refs after every play, and we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Ever since that game I've detested him. Manning is right up there with Joe Montana and Tom Brady on my list of players I can't stand.

Stop whining to the refs and hike the damn ball, Peyton. Omaha, Omaha, my azz! Btw this may be blasphemy here at ROD but I enjoyed the heck out of the last Super Bowl, just wished it would have been us who administered the beating instead of the Seahawks.
How can you hate Peyton Manning? His forehead doubles as a ski slope. Multi-talented individual.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
How can you hate Peyton Manning? His forehead doubles as a ski slope. Multi-talented individual.

Don't hate anyone just enjoy watching him get sacked and throw interceptions. :cool: Btw I'm not going anywhere near commenting on his looks. I don't have much to brag about either in that area.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Ndamokung Suh, his talent is overshadowed by his lack of respect.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
As I stated in the other thread,,, I basically hate all non Rams. You guys have a great list started. Here's a few of my MOST hated...

Ronnie Lott, John Taylor, Bobby Hebert, John Lynch, Steve Smith (panther), Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Fran Tark, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Steve Bartkowski, Richard Sherman, Golden Taint, Gronk, and Marc Bulger....... I could go on for hours on this list,,, I have to stop,,, BUT....

My Most Hated is easy to come up with.... and that would be any RB challenging ED2105"s single season record.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Former..Terrell Owens. What a player. But how he carried himself in Philly and beyond was a joke.

Current...tie bw Dick Sherman and Terrell Suggs. Both talk too much and try way too hard to show they are good players. They like force themselves whenever on TV. Angers me.

Oh and Michael Vick. Reasons should be obvious.