Your Least Favourite Non-Ram?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Cam I hate the show offs, have some class and act like you've been there before. His superman BS was old he first time he did it. I root for someone to ring his bell every game.

Athos

Legend
Kaeperprick.
Taint. (Biggest douche WR in the NFL right now)

Steve Smith (the original WR douche)

Scam Newton

Suh (manchild)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If I had to pick one player that "Bugs Me" it would be Deion Sanders! He may have been a good cover-corner, BUT he never seemed to want to stick with ONE Team. It was, IMHO, like he was in it for the Money and Glory! "Not a Team Player! (Played for 5 different Teams) including the 49ers and Cowboys, who I HATE! JMO

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Jim Harbaugh. Enough with the antics bro, you're a coach.

Of course those opposing NFCW players.

Jared Allen. I get that you're trying to be funny (I hope), but that whole uber ignoramus redneck shtick just sickens me.

Clay Matthews. The modeling mirrors are in the women's locker room honey. No need to flex and grit your teeth like a tough guy for the camera, it's football after all. Most over-hyped, one-dimensional defender in a long time.