Your Least Favourite Non-Ram?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamEERS

Pastor
Richard Sherman... never had i seen someone with that low self-esteem get that much airtime...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Mine would have to be either Richard Sherman or Tom Brady.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This one is easy...
CKAEP.jpg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LMAO i clicked on this thread thinking it was the other one...and saw you guys posting Tom Brady, Steve Smith and crap. I was like WTF is wrong with you guys? You're fired!

Then read the title....Ahhhhh. LEAST favorite....got it. (y)
Just like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, right ? ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Any 49er or Cowboy! And that goes Double for those players that played for both Teams!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Past players
I have no tolerance for Rod Woodson. His arrogance is sickening.
Rodney Harrison was a thug masquerading as a football player.
Ken Norton Jr.

Of current players
Mike Mitchell
Golden Taint
Anquan Boldin

To take off on a Pat Riley riff.........No Rodney, no rings.

Philly5

Rookie
Can't stand the site of whiny Brady. When does he retire?

Sherman and Kaepernick for the guys we see regularly.

If non players were included Harbaugh, Carroll, Goodell, and Belicheat jump to the top

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
As I stated in the other thread,,, I basically hate all non Rams. You guys have a great list started. Here's a few of my MOST hated...

Ronnie Lott, John Taylor, Bobby Hebert, John Lynch, Steve Smith (panther), Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Fran Tark, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Steve Bartkowski, Richard Sherman, Golden Taint, Gronk, and Marc Bulger....... I could go on for hours on this list,,, I have to stop,,, BUT....

My Most Hated is easy to come up with.... and that would be any RB challenging ED2105"s single season record.
I love the way you think, Bruddah. I couldn't name names in either of these threads.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Richard Sherman without a doubt.

Used to be Tom Brady...still don't like him but it is more of an annoyance at this point than just hate.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Wish I could give you more than one like on this one. I can't stand that smug little punk!

Thank you, there's a couple of ppl here that do not mind him! You ever meet someone that's a "nice guy" but there's something about him that makes you disparage him. That's Russell Wilson. He's the kid that just sucks

crazyhorns

Rookie
Ben Rappistburger is my least favorite by far. Then Bill and Brady for the very reasons others have posted. I'm sure I can come up with a longer list but those are the most relevant.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Past: Lawrence Phillips on and off the field. Fuck!

Present: Tony Romo. Still cracks w/ with a stout o-line most teams would kill for and those offensive weapons and... that contract geezus! Injuries/back will cut his 2014/15 season short.

Future: Justin Blackmon and Josh Gordon. :cry: Wow! I think the jury is still out on these guys.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Kaepernick, Wilson. Not so much personal dislike for Wilson (hate Kap), but never have I seen two guys get so much attention for so little. Wilson's last half of last season was positively Dilfer-esque. Kap makes big mistakes like Farve at critical times with the added detriment of not actually playing well for much of his career.