Your Least Favourite Non-Ram?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
As I stated in the other thread,,, I basically hate all non Rams. You guys have a great list started. Here's a few of my MOST hated...

Ronnie Lott, John Taylor, Bobby Hebert, John Lynch, Steve Smith (panther), Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Fran Tark, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Steve Bartkowski, Richard Sherman, Golden Taint, Gronk, and Marc Bulger....... I could go on for hours on this list,,, I have to stop,,, BUT....

My Most Hated is easy to come up with.... and that would be any RB challenging ED2105"s single season record.

Dude, why don't you make it easy and just post this link and tell us to factor out the Rams LOLOL. :p:p:p

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/

I'm with you, anytime a RB approaches ED's record I start thinking about making a voodoo doll of him. :sneaky:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wait a minute. I forgot to list a real piece of SHIT...

I don't even remember his name because he's obviously not that good,,, but that fucker who danced around like a bitch after Sam tore his ACL in Charlotte. FUCK HIM !

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Wait a minute. I forgot to list a real piece of crap...

I don't even remember his name because he's obviously not that good,,, but that freaker who danced around like a bitch after Sam tore his ACL in Charlotte. freak HIM !

Your boy Mike Mitchell
image.jpg

Ozark Ram

UDFA
Mitchell.... Krappernik.... And my least favorite is Seachicken coach Pete Carroll, good coach I guess, just cannot stand his dramatic actions.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This shit is like highlander. There can be only one. Tom Brady

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
In no particular order:

Haynesworth, Roethlisberger, Aldon Smith, Hernandez, Brady, Suh, Kaepernick, Sherman, Brandon Marshall, Manziel, Mike Mitchell, Steve Smith (both), Burflict, James Harrison, Pacman Jones, Taint, Lynch, Culliver, Vick, Newton, Mark Sanchez, Gronkowski, Crabtree, Dez Bryant, Chris Johnson (running back), Mendenhall, Lewan, etc.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Craig Dahl, because (thankfully) he's not a Ram.
Cam Newton, the biggest immature little kid I ever saw.
Tom Brady, because Tom Brady.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Surprised there's not more niners listed. I can stand the Seahawks more than the niners.

Crabtree, Boldin, Kaepernick, and Whitner (thank god that loser is gone). Those four pissed me off any time I saw them this past season. The rest of the niners team is pretty respectable for the most part, except Aldon Smith, he's just kind of dumb.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Past players
I have no tolerance for Rod Woodson. His arrogance is sickening.
Rodney Harrison was a thug masquerading as a football player.
Ken Norton Jr.

Of current players
Mike Mitchell
Golden Taint
Anquan Boldin