Who Would You Root For In A Sehawks/49ers Vs Patriots Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
I will start by saying that I don't hate the Patriots nearly as much as every other Rams fan (including my dad and uncle). So in that situation I would definitely root for the Pats. I actually enjoy watching them play and watching Tom carry that team. I know this would make most Rams fans sick though, having to watch this game, wishing it could just end in a tie I bet.

First question would be who would you rather make it, Seattle or SF, if they meet in the NFC Championship. This would be sickening for me, but this is how I see it. Both coaches are douche bags, and I love Wilson and hate Kap, so I would pull for Seattle.

So if it came down to it, Seattle vs Pats, then have the Pats beat them and Tom Brady talking crap to Sherman as he holds the trophy in his face!

Thoughts?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh, I like these games!

What would you rather?
  1. Watch your parents have sex every day for a year?
  2. Or join in once to make it stop?

pcdesloge

UDFA
Would take either Niners or Hawks over Patriots. Patriots cheat and the east coast bias is too nauseating. SF and SEA are tied for 2nd as my most despised teams.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'd rather be stuck making a choice from X's post than watch that Super Bowl.

PhxRam

Oh, I like these games!

What would you rather?
  1. Watch your parents have sex every day for a year?
  2. Or join in once to make it stop?

At least now I have 364 days left to try and convince myself it never happened.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

At least now I have 364 days left to try and convince myself it never happened.
And fulfill that Oedipus fantasy at the same time. :woot:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I get the feeling this thread could get REALLY UGLY before it fizzles. Just saying

PhxRam

I will start by saying that I don't hate the Patriots nearly as much as every other Rams fan (including my dad and uncle). So in that situation I would definitely root for the Pats. I actually enjoy watching them play and watching Tom carry that team. I know this would make most Rams fans sick though, having to watch this game, wishing it could just end in a tie I bet.

First question would be who would you rather make it, Seattle or SF, if they meet in the NFC Championship. This would be sickening for me, but this is how I see it. Both coaches are douche bags, and I love Wilson and hate Kap, so I would pull for Seattle.

So if it came down to it, Seattle vs Pats, then have the Pats beat them and Tom Brady talking crap to Sherman as he holds the trophy in his face!

Thoughts?

I would struggle to care either way.

I guess if I HAD to choose, I would select whatever team was representing the NFC.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My hatred for SF runs back to the late 70's so I would have to pick Seattle.

In a short time though, Seattle is quickly moving up my hate chart.

I would be with Seattle to, Kap and Harbaugh make me want to punch the TV when we play them.