Who Would You Root For In A Sehawks/49ers Vs Patriots Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd love to walk into a street fight one day and just start throwing yellow washcloths around.
Like 20 of them.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm hoping N.Y. and the Super Bowl gets snowed out indefinitely and it's called a draw! The thought of any of those three winning it just makes me puke in my mouth. :mad:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hate the Cheatriots more than the Whiners or Shecocks......or at least i thought i did. I rather have the Cheatriots win just because of how horribly smug and douchey the Whiner and Seahawks players/fans are. We have to deal with them 4 times a year. I hope none of them make it.

Maybe Bane can make a special guest appearance if this happens.........

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd root for the NFC West teams.
I may never fully rehab from the 2001 Homeland Security Bowl bullshit.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'd root for the NFC West teams.
I may never fully rehab from the 2001 Homeland Security Bowl bullshit.
That. Would root for the natural disaster scenario above all though.

A55VA6

Legend
I'd root for the Patriots over both. I'd rather the 49ers be in the Super Bowl than the Seahawks. I hate both... but the Seahawks irk me in a special way...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If I had to choose; the Patriots.

I am firmly rooting against Seattle and San Francisco.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh, I like these games!

What would you rather?
  1. Watch your parents have sex every day for a year?
  2. Or join in once to make it stop?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
First question would be who would you rather make it, Seattle or SF, if they meet in the NFC Championship. This would be sickening for me, but this is how I see it. Both coaches are douche bags, and I love Wilson and hate Kap, so I would pull for Seattle. So if it came down to it, Seattle vs Pats, then have the Pats beat them and Tom Brady talking crap to Sherman as he holds the trophy in his face!Thoughts?

Answers to your first & your second questions: I have answered this a while back & most think I am crazy & will cause many ROD'mers to react, but I want the 9ers to go & win...not because I am a cloaked 9er fan...far from the truth here...here we go follow close ....first the 9ers had one hell of a serious great draft in 2013:
The 49ers started the 2013 NFL Draft with 13 picks and this is the haul they ended up with:
1(18). Eric Reid, Safety, LSU
2(40). Cornellius "Tank" Carradine, Defensive End, Florida State
2(55). Vance McDonald, Tight End, Rice
3(88). Corey Lemonier, Outside Linebacker, Auburn
4(128). Quinton Patton, Wide Receiver, Louisiana Tech
4(131). Marcus Lattimore, Running Back, South Carolina

5(157). Quinton Dial, Defensive Lineman, Alabama
6(180). Nick Moody, Linebacker, Florida State
7(237). B.J. Daniels, Quarterback, South Florida released
7(246). Carter Bykowski, Offensive Tackle, Iowa State
7(252). Marcus Cooper, Defensive Back, Rutgers released

Here's the biggy...From everything I have read from reports on RB Marcus Lattimore when we see him this season Gore will fall to distant memories ..afterthought for 9ers fans. This Lattimore kid has put on well over 25 pounds of solid muscle & will be the real deal get ready. Snead & Fisher need to prepare now & Jadeveon Clowney may be a good way to attack the 9ers just saying...I not looking forward to it... I dislike it so...

This 2014 draft they have 11 picks!!!!!!!, Nine selections in the first four rounds....a first, two 2nds, two 2nd rders, two 3rd rders, two 4th rders.5th, 6tn & two 7th rders! This just makes me sick. Point is the winner of the big game is attacked in free agency that degrades the winner of their better players...look @ what happen to the Ravens in 2013.

They only thing I can see in to the future that can degrade our arch enemies (9ers) is a win & let the other NFL teams to take very big bites out of their sorry butts! If not the Rams must man up & do it on our own..currently the Rams are just not there in being able to do it alone.

Here area few of the 9ers 2014 UFA's that we need other teams to outbid the 9ers team for..
Starters
FB Dixon
WR Anquan Boldin
SS Donte Whitner
OC Jon Goodwin
K Phil Dawson
CB T.Brown
Key Reserves
QB-Colt McCoy
DT-Demarcus Dobbs
Nickle-Eric Wright
WR Mario Manningham
WR Kassim Osgood

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think Paul said it best in another similar thread. I would be cheering for a sink hole. Other than that, I would be out fishing or skiing.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I've not watched it before, and I wouldn't watch it if that happens. Until then, I will be rooting for whomever plays any of those 3 teams.

Alan

Legend
I could never root for the Cheatriots and I wouldn't watch the game. Although as a rule I'm just like PhxRam in that I'd root the the NFC team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

a worse scenario would be a panthers vs Patriots superbowl. My head might explode.

I guess that means I'd go for the nfc West team.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

a worse scenario would be a panthers vs Patriots superbowl. My head might explode.

I guess that means I'd go for the nfc West team.

I would rather the Seahawks or 49ers win it all rather than Carolina.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This thread is making me ill. My wife wants us to do a Superbowl party at the pub and I'm thinking about the scenarios. Oh well... I guess I can just hang out in my kitchen and poke toothpicks into my eyes.