Who Would You Root For In A Sehawks/49ers Vs Patriots Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I went to a movie rather than watch the Whiners in the Superbowl last year. I would take the same tack I think. If I had to choose have to go Birds I guess.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'd pull for the Patriots in a blinding snowstorm in a scoreless game that goes to overtime and is settled by a safety because Keapernick/Wilson slip but then run out to the one yard line and one toe seemingly touches the out of bounds line in the end zone and a ref calls it a safety but then afterwards the replay shows his knee wasn't down so it wasn't really a safety and there is a shitstorm of controversy.

I'd love it if some shit like that happened........it would be the only way I could pick sides with those three on the mix. And frankly if a team has to lose the SB it's gotta be the Niners. I want their fans to feel that sting anytime they get to the big game.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Wouldn't watch.

I can deal with a team I hate being in the SB and rooting against them, but if I hate all 3 possibilities...what's the point?

I realize being a Rams fan is a lot like being a masochist, but I do have limits.

Alan

Legend
I'm fine with N.O. winning it all but I for sure don't want the patriots in there.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
I want the Cheatriots to lose every single game they play, so I'd be rooting for our NFC West colleagues if this game were ever to materialise.

As for the 49ers or Seahawks debate, I grew up watching those great San Francisco teams of the 80s- yes, they were our big rivals but there was mutual respect back then. The Seahawks are "Johnnies come lately" on the NFC West scene and, of course, have serious concerns about drug violation issues. They are also classless, preening, smug and highly annoying. So give me the 49ers over the Seahawks any day of the week.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I will start by saying that I don't hate the Patriots nearly as much as every other Rams fan (including my dad and uncle). So in that situation I would definitely root for the Pats. I actually enjoy watching them play and watching Tom carry that team. I know this would make most Rams fans sick though, having to watch this game, wishing it could just end in a tie I bet.

First question would be who would you rather make it, Seattle or SF, if they meet in the NFC Championship. This would be sickening for me, but this is how I see it. Both coaches are douche bags, and I love Wilson and hate Kap, so I would pull for Seattle.

So if it came down to it, Seattle vs Pats, then have the Pats beat them and Tom Brady talking crap to Sherman as he holds the trophy in his face!

Thoughts?

I wouldn't watch the game but I would be hoping for a Patriots win!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd root for an outbreak of plague on both teams and force both of them to forfeit.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I want the Cheatriots to lose every single game they play, so I'd be rooting for our NFC West colleagues if this game were ever to materialise.

As for the 49ers or Seahawks debate, I grew up watching those great San Francisco teams of the 80s- yes, they were our big rivals but there was mutual respect back then. The Seahawks are "Johnnies come lately" on the NFC West scene and, of course, have serious concerns about drug violation issues. They are also classless, preening, smug and highly annoying. So give me the 49ers over the Seahawks any day of the week.

Agreed completely. I'm also still a big fan of Justin Smith and Aldon Smith, so I still root for them. I respect Gore almost as much as I respect SJax. Not a Kaep fan, or Harbaugh, but those others are the reasons I'd cheer for the Whiners.