Who Would You Root For In A Sehawks/49ers Vs Patriots Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Agreed completely. I'm also still a big fan of Justin Smith and Aldon Smith, so I still root for them. I respect Gore almost as much as I respect SJax. Not a Kaep fan, or Harbaugh, but those others are the reasons I'd cheer for the Whiners.

I can't respect Aldon Smith, Michael Crabtree, or Jerk-baugh. But the other guys like Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Pat Willis, Navarro Bowman,Justin Smith, Joe Staley, etc...those guys I can respect. Hell Colin Kaeperwhatever doesn't bother me. Don't like him, but can live with him.

Unlike shitchickens where's there's only 2 guys I truly respect: Russell Wilson and Russell Okung.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Well, I'm a Blackhawks fan, so as long as youre okay with losing in the conference finals you'll be okay! :bigup:

no need to start the trash talking about hockey on a RAMS site. but that does put a whole other spin on YOUR credibility in here!!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Oh, I like these games!

What would you rather?
  1. Watch your parents have sex every day for a year?
  2. Or join in once to make it stop?
Or...

1. Eat the snot out of a Pig's nose?
2. Slide down a mile-long razor?
I think I'd rather do (1) or (2) BEFORE I'd be willing to watch a Seahag/Whiner + Cheatriots SB.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I would root for the weather.

However, (sigh) since I have even less faith in Mother Nature, I'd have to root for the team that hadn't won a SB. Not that I'd be watching, anyway.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would root for the weather.

However, (sigh) since I have even less faith in Mother Nature, I'd have to root for the team that hadn't won a SB. Not that I'd be watching, anyway.
Yeah - I suppose. It'd also be good for the bar business in the NW.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
None....Those are the three teams I don't care for in the NFL. I would probably clap for good plays though...:p

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Oh, I like these games!

What would you rather?
  1. Watch your parents have sex every day for a year?
  2. Or join in once to make it stop?
:rofl:
That's the funniest and most disturbing thing I've read in a while.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I hate the Cheatriots more than the Whiners or Shecocks......or at least i thought i did. I rather have the Cheatriots win just because of how horribly smug and douchey the Whiner and Seahawks players/fans are. We have to deal with them 4 times a year. I hope none of them make it.

Maybe Bane can make a special guest appearance if this happens.........

Amen to that Tron! Bane come back! stupid Dark knight beat him.....:jerkoff:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
None.

ill take IND/DEN v CAR/NO.
Purdy please... oh please please please. Everyone now... think positive thoughts... Denver/Indy vs. NO (hard to get with Carolina although I kinda like Rivera) for the SB.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Purdy please... oh please please please. Everyone now... think positive thoughts... Denver/Indy vs. NO (hard to get with Carolina although I kinda like Rivera) for the SB.

Yea I feel you when it comes to CAR. But id take them over a seadderal or whiner SB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yea I feel you when it comes to CAR. But id take them over a seadderal or whiner SB.
Yep. And this is from someone who would likely gain a fair chunk of change if the shecocks are in the SB because of my bar business being in shecock land. I still can't bear the thought.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yep. And this is from someone who would likely gain a fair chunk of change if the shecocks are in the SB because of my bar business being in shecock land. I still can't bear the thought.

Lol that's funny.

A true Rams fan you are :bigup: