Who is your Baseball team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
My Dad got stationed in Ft Leavenworth for 1 year when I was a freshman in HS. Talk about a freaking lame place to live. There was literally nothing to do.
Me and a couple of friends would drive over to Kansas City and watch the Royals though. Brett and Company were playing for them then. We went to a crap load of games... so I was cursed. They won the World Series when I was a senior in high school (1985).... since then they haven't made the playoffs. Awesome.
I hate baseball, but I'll be a Royal Fan for life.
Cardinal fan here. I was a student at Missouri State at that time. While the result of the series didn't go our way (I'm not going to belabor that obvious horrible call in game 6), that 85 world series is one of the greatest sports memories I have. The University is in Springfield which is fairly equidistant from KC and STL so there was great representation from both sides. People had televisions and couches out in the front yards of houses up and down every street. It was such a fun party! Either way you rooted that year, red or blue, Missouri had the whole party with that I-70 series. I've always admired Kaufman Stadium (Royals). It's a beautiful park as is Arrowhead. And, yea, they had some dudes back in the day like Brett and Bo.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Go Royals!!!

My God it's been a long time since we played in the post season. LOL

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Congrats Selassie! I think it's been 27 years or so for the Royals. Kinda like my Pirates last year. Good Luck!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Do you know what the difference is between Wrigley Field and Busch Stadium.?
There are games at Busch in October.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey thanks guys. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

It's been very nice to be relevant again though. It's been since 1985... The year I graduated HS. LOL.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Hey thanks guys. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

It's been very nice to be relevant again though. It's been since 1985... The year I graduated HS. LOL.
Oh man...you're really old.

Haha, just kidding. I hope you get to enjoy it for more than one stinkin' game!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well,,,,

That ONE GAME felt like an entire 7 game series. Holy Shit.

I watched the whole thing. God I'm tired,,, it was after 1 am when that thing finally ended.

After 29 years I still had to suffer through that in order to get back into the dance. The Sports Gods really hate me. BUT, I'm wearing a baby blue shirt today along with a very big smile.

GO ROYALS !!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well,,,,

That ONE GAME felt like an entire 7 game series. Holy crap.

I watched the whole thing. God I'm tired,,, it was after 1 am when that thing finally ended.

After 29 years I still had to suffer through that in order to get back into the dance. The Sports Gods really hate me. BUT, I'm wearing a baby blue shirt today along with a very big smile.

GO ROYALS !!!
that was a great game

Here's for an all Missouri World Series (so that the Cardinals get revenge for the Denkiger call costing them the world series)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Don't really follow baseball closely. However, I usually root against teams with the bigger payroll and then make fun of them so much that they should be in a satirical sequel of Moneyball called Money Wasted.

If I had a team to cheer for, it would be the Giants *puts on black and orange flamesuit*

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well,,,,

GO ROYALS !!!
Congrats to the Royals. I'll be rooting for them against Baltimore

fearsomefour

Legend
Well,,,,

GO ROYALS !!!
Those baby blue unis were sweet.

As a Dodger I have outfielders for sell or trade....Either, Crawford, Van Slyke....trade for bullpen help??

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm just going to keep saying that my Royals have not business being in the playoffs,,, much less winning games in them. It seems to be working. :D