Who is your Baseball team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Congrats to @Selassie I and the Royals. They are playing like world beaters. I hope my Cardinals come back, but I'd be a bit apprehensive that whoever comes out of the NLCS is going to be cut down by that team

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Congrats to @Selassie I and the Royals. They are playing like world beaters. I hope my Cardinals come back, but I'd be a bit apprehensive that whoever comes out of the NLCS is going to be cut down by that team

Thanks Brudda!

I just keep telling everybody that they are going to lose and that we have no business even playing in games that actually matter. :p

I'm still in shock if you want to know the truth. I know we Ram Fans have had a long drought and we all know how that feels... but imagine how my baseball fandom has been tarnished by having to wait 30 years to see my Royals back in a meaningful game. :notworthy:

fearsomefour

Legend
Thanks Brudda!

I just keep telling everybody that they are going to lose and that we have no business even playing in games that actually matter. :p

I'm still in shock if you want to know the truth. I know we Ram Fans have had a long drought and we all know how that feels... but imagine how my baseball fandom has been tarnished by having to wait 30 years to see my Royals back in a meaningful game. :notworthy:
Will be interesting to see a Royals SF series. Pulling as hard as possible for the Royals in that one. SF is a team that finds itself in situations to win titles year after year despite lack of talent on the roster. Makes me batty.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Go TWINS !!!

That's mine on the left a couple years ago
twins3_zps0e55c94c.jpg

That's mine on the left earlier this year
twins2_zpsd4b9fece.jpg