Whiners meltdown continues

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aldon smith arrested last night. He served a none game suspension last year for his "extracurricular activities". Let's see. What the nfl has in store for him.

Edit: rumors swirling that he got a DUI, hit and run, and vandalism charges

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Gone for the year at least!!" That's my guess!! And hope!!:D

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This guy can't get out of his own way. What a freaking buffoon.
How much money do you have to make as incentive to stay out of trouble? Making millions a year and wont buy a damn driver

Big Game

Living The Dream
ALL i can say is WOW!!! he will be getting a nice 4-6 game suspension at least.

rams2050

Starter
Some guys just don't know when they're freakin' lucky!! All the talent in the world can't cure stupid. I would be more sympathetic if I knew that the NFL wasn't trying to coach players up in their rookie seasons as to how to run their lives, budget money, pick their friends, etc., and I'm sure the team itself is rife with advisers, psychologists, etc., to help give these guys every chance in the world of making it big.

Of course, I know that a couple of years being rich and privy to help might not always trump a lifetime in the hood, either. I sure wish it did, though.

Still, I had high hopes that this young man would have gotten his life under control. Darned shame that this is the result. At least if he gets a year's suspension I hope the Whiner powers-that-be make certain that he HAS to go to LOTS of classes in decision making and substance abuse. Of course, it probably won't be courses put on by the Whiners but by the California Penal System -- and that is a damned shame.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ALL i can say is WOW!!! he will be getting a nice 4-6 game suspension at least.
He got nine last year. No way he gets less than a year I'm guessing

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
He desperately does not want to be successful in life, does he? That's a shame.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He got nine last year. No way he gets less than a year I'm guessing

I'd guess a year - and has to apply for reinstatement, needing evidence that he has turned his life around.

OTOH, the 49ers suddenly have more cap room.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Aldon Smith...is the biggest fucking embarrassment to Mizzou football EVER. Fate, I hate that guy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If he doesn't go to jail then I give up hope on mankind.
With his prior's he has to be on some sort of 'Probation' so this is at least a violation of probation on top of the new Charges! He should be looking at some Time in Jail!!(y)

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Did I read that correctly?
Hit and Run?? DUI?
That's jail

I hope the person he hit ends up with whatever is left of Aldon's money

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
There comes a time where blaming it on being young and wild is no longer an excuse and he's past that time.Alot of these type if players that don't learn would probably be thugs in their neighborhoods if it wasn't for football. It's a damm shame that these players don't realize that young kids look up to and sometimes mimic their actions.Goodell needs to drop the hammer on Smith and not fall for what's become, the standard fake apology and remorse from these players.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Firstly, inb4 the move to the criminals thread.

Secondly, goddamnit. These guys are making Mizzou look like shit. If our guys aren't terrible or average(Coffman, Daniel and so many others.), they're either drama hounds(Michael Sam) or huge assholes(Richardson and Smith) I wonder if that'll start negatively affecting future Mizzou draft picks.