Which Team Goes After Nick Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
meh you take out that dreamseason he had.....

And why would you do that?
Was Foles channeling Joe Montana that year or something?

No.... that was Foles playing in a better situation.

Now....
I think anybody that's been following football, even a little bit, can figure out why you would take out the Fisher year.

Fo reals! :D

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I took away his dream season and Fisher's year of HELL and came up with 27 TDs and 17 INTs.
Hell.
There were seasons we've had that I would have paid $1,000 to have our quarterback have stats like that!

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Not sure about him but Keenum to Denver is my bet.
Well, one of Keenum, Bradford or Bridgewater will very likely be following Shurmur to Jints. Most likely Keenum since Sam may be done and Zimmer loves Teddy.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Dude.
NOBODY was going to beat Philadelphia yesterday.
I mean that was as dominant a game as you'll probably ever see in an NFC Championship Game.
That was one for the ages.

Now please do that to the cheaters. :D

(And yes, I just quoted myself)

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I mean that was as dominant a game as you'll probably ever see in an NFC Championship Game.
That was one for the ages.

Now please do that to the cheaters. :D

(And yes, I just quoted myself)

oh jeez now your talking to yourself haha. eagles are a better team if Foles plays half way decent they win it all

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Neither Foles nor Keenum are Rams anymore. I will just say they are better than Kellen Clemmons.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, one of Keenum, Bradford or Bridgewater will very likely be following Shurmur to Jints. Most likely Keenum since Sam may be done and Zimmer loves Teddy.
Giants are doing what with Eli and the #2 pick?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yeah, no way the Eagles move him. If they are smart, they let Wentz sit 5 or 6 games next year.

After his injury they had a local sports medicine doctor on the radio and he went through the stats on recovery and pointed out that if you come back before 12 months, you are twice as likely to re-injure the ACL and every month you wait, that percentage decreases considerably. Pointed out that it simply is not fully healed at 12 months in a normal patient.

Makes you wonder why the Rams rushed Bradford back.

Anyway, I would be surprised if tgey rush him back because if he pulls a Bradford and reinjures it, now you are threatening his long-term career.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need someone to back me up in Hamilton!. C;mon Nick, YOU could be a Tiger-Cat!
qL6cNd7.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
Foles and Bradford are similar in that they can really light it up behind a great Oline because of their lack of mobility but accuracy mid and deep behind a solid line.

Philly and Minnesota have top 5 olines littered with Pro Bowlers and pro bowlers
at TE and Wr.

Foles and Philly are a great marriage and will stay together.

Minnesota would be wise to start Bradford and back him up with Keenum while Teddy seeks employment elsewhere.

I don’t see any teams giving up big money for Keenum.

nighttrain

Legend
Yeah, no way the Eagles move him. If they are smart, they let Wentz sit 5 or 6 games next year.

After his injury they had a local sports medicine doctor on the radio and he went through the stats on recovery and pointed out that if you come back before 12 months, you are twice as likely to re-injure the ACL and every month you wait, that percentage decreases considerably. Pointed out that it simply is not fully healed at 12 months in a normal patient.

Makes you wonder why the Rams rushed Bradford back.

Anyway, I would be surprised if tgey rush him back because if he pulls a Bradford and reinjures it, now you are threatening his long-term career.
i'am afraid Wentz is the next Sam Bradford
train

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I think it would be ballsy to go with Bradford because you could build a real high productive offense around him.

He can make a few throws that Keenum can't.
I still say Bradford is a great rhythm passer.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Oh, let the haters think they know what they're talking about.

They were just waiting for him to lose a game so they can make that comment.

Chances were they were going to be able to make that comment eventually because chances are he wasn't going to win the Superbowl. :D

I was personally doing a internal countdown waiting for that comment.

Keenum is not a conventional strong-armed pocket passer so they don't understand the grit and gut it out type quarterback we haven't seen since Favre retired.

Case doesn’t have much margin for error , if he’s late on a throw it’s not gonna get there, and it works better when the Vikes are ahead, some of his throws seem to stay in the air forever. Sometimes there’s no substitute for a big arm.
I don’t know about Teddy he doesn’t look like he’s right yet. And then there’s Sam, all these guys could end up placeholders, again.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Nick had a great first 3 games as a Ram. After he started getting pressured and hit he folded faster than Superman on laundry day.

You put him around common NFL talent, not the best o-line, best wr and te group, and a great running back trio, and shit will get real.

Telling you, Nick is Fole's Gold.

…..

Legend
Any team with a mobile quarterback should set aside 5 to 8 mil to lock up one of these solid, proven back ups.