Where are all you folks from?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
LesBaker said:
PhxRam said:
Born and raised in upstate NY (skaneateles) Lived in different parts of the state until I was 26 then moved to Phx, Arizona (chandler to be precise)

I like long walks on the beach, pina coladas & getting caught in the rain. A/S/L?

I bet that other than you I am the only person on this board who has been to skinny atlas.

The ONLY way I would ever consider moving back there is if I had a house on Skinny. I absolutely love that lake, and have spent many afternoons sleeping in the boathouse listening to the water crash up on the dock.

I go back just about every april for trout season.

PS. It was not terribly long ago the Clintons were looking to buy a house on the other side of the lake. Their presence was not very well received.

This made me feel MUCH better about the possible mental state of this board. Lol

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Born in Oregon, moved to So Cal when I was 7. Moved to Seattle in 2005. Love the Great NorthWet.

I work across the street from Century Link Field. In fact, if wanted to I could ogle a 10-foot tall image of Lynch right now. :sick:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ram Quixote said:
Born in Oregon, moved to So Cal when I was 7. Moved to Seattle in 2005. Love the Great NorthWet.

I work across the street from Century Link Field. In fact, [hil]if wanted to I could ogle a 10-foot tall image of Lynch right now[/hil]. :sick:
Don't you do it, man :sly:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ram_of_Old said:
Virginia....redskins territory...uugghh

What part of Va? I grew in Nottoway County.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
LesBaker said:
PhxRam said:
Born and raised in upstate NY (skaneateles) Lived in different parts of the state until I was 26 then moved to Phx, Arizona (chandler to be precise)

I like long walks on the beach, pina coladas & getting caught in the rain. A/S/L?

I bet that other than you I am the only person on this board who has been to skinny atlas.

...and you'd be wrong Mr. Baker.

Live in the middle of nowhere, northern Vermont. Stayed in skinny atlas (Arbor Inn) when my daughter graduated from Syracuse. Nice town, very similar to Stowe, VT minus the mountains and skiing, but you've got the lakes.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Montana born, Montana bread... I'll live in Montana 'til I'm dead! :tooth:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MontanaRamsFan said:

Can't blame you there man. It seems that if you can make a living in MT you never want to leave. I may retire there like my pops in law.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Stockton, CA. Middle of ninerland, funny thing is back when I was a kid rockin my Rams gear nobody wore niners gear until Bill Walsh and Joe Montana showed up. Then those damn whiner fans popped up everywhere, surrounded by em, but most are scared shittless of the Rams and the way they rattle kaperdick.

F. Mulder

Starter
Born in the burbs of Chicago, 4 years in Houston, currently Southern Illinois.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Tortoise said:
LesBaker said:
PhxRam said:

...and you'd be wrong Mr. Baker.

Live in the middle of nowhere, northern Vermont. Stayed in skinny atlas (Arbor Inn) when my daughter graduated from Syracuse. Nice town, very similar to Stowe, VT minus the mountains and skiing, but you've got the lakes.

Whoa....3 of us from this small group have been there. What are the odds of that.....I might go play the lottery today.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
RamFan503 said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Can't blame you there man. It seems that if you can make a living in MT you never want to leave. I may retire there like my pops in law.

With my wife being an Oregon native, we have thought of Oregon as a spot to possibly retire. I think I could handle rainy winters over sub-zero freezing winters. But man you can't beat summertime and fall here. Plus anything over 50% humidity and I think I would melt. :sly:

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Started following StL. football when the Cardiac Kids were in town tearing things up, they left town. Then came the RAMS! WoW what a team!!! I have been retired for 10 years and only 60 now. Got me a small farm next to the town of Effingham, Illinois an hour & 1/2 east of StL. :razzed:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
classicpony said:
Started following StL. football when the Cardiac Kids were in town tearing things up, they left town. Then came the RAMS! WoW what a team!!! I have been retired for 10 years and only 60 now. Got me a small farm next to the town of Effingham, Illinois an hour & 1/2 east of StL. :razzed:

My parents live in Carlyle Illinois... not too far from your neck of the woods!

Name
Bear
Born and raised in southern calif. in the 50's and 60's. Love the L.A. rams back then. I moved up to the S.F. Bay Area in 1970 right in the middle of raiders and 49ers country. I stayed true to my Rams. It was very hard watching the 49ers kicking our butt in the 80's. getting harassed by all my work mates and friends. Then when Kurt Warner started in 1999 and finally kicked the 49er's butt I felt justified after all these years. So that's my story of where I'm from. I I'm and always will be a die hard Rams Fan. Go Rams

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Young Ram said:
Sunny Southern California. Ventura county. An hour away from LA.

Little smokey down there right now? Hope that shit steers clear of you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
GreeneCounty said:
RamFan503 said:
Young Ram said:

Little smokey down there right now? Hope that shyte steers clear of you.

Sanna Anna winds. :grr:

No doubt. My Dad and Grandad were firemen in LA when I was a kid. My sister lives in Malibu and my niece lives in Ventura. Santa Annas just mean wicked deadly fires to me. 90 degrees and dry on the beach may be nice but....

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
RamFan503 said:
GreeneCounty said:
RamFan503 said:
Young Ram said:

Little smokey down there right now? Hope that shyte steers clear of you.

Sanna Anna winds. :grr:

No doubt. My Dad and Grandad were firemen in LA when I was a kid. My sister lives in Malibu and my niece lives in Ventura. Santa Annas just mean wicked deadly fires to me. 90 degrees and dry on the beach may be nice but....

Sometimes Humdity is good.