Where are all you folks from?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
RamFan503 said:
Young Ram said:
Sunny Southern California. Ventura county. An hour away from LA.

Little smokey down there right now? Hope that shyte steers clear of you.

Luckily I live in a place where these brush fires won't affect me. I feel for those families that had to evacuate their homes.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
SoCal!
Indio, California (the Coachella Valley) to be exact, 1.5 hours away from LA.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Born outside of Pittsburgh. For the last 30 years, I've been living in the fair state of...well, it rhymes with "Smellaware".

Gotta weigh in on Don Cherry's wardrobe -- I wouldn't sit on furniture that was dressed like this:

88098669.jpg.25957_display_image.jpg

don.cherry.suit.june.4th..jpg

tumblr_ljvjx1N8w81qaepjeo1_500.jpg

cherry.png

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Hey everyone!
I was born in California in 1991 and I have some baby pics with me and a rams hat, then we moved to WA state and I played little league for the "RAMS" and it was the same year the rams won the SB in 99. Very devoted Fan for life!

I have a brain tumor, am 21, and I usually used a site called "realramsfans.com" but I wanted my rams fix easier and on my phone! (As in an app)

So here I am!

Also one of my friends just moved to St. Louis, and I was thinking of going to a preseason game in the summer while I can, as well as going to a camp day. Anyone have suggestions to which one i should go to?

Thanks and I hope to be here a while. Can I change my profile pic and things like that using the app??

Thanks, Ethan

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Oh and currently I'm in Palmdale, California. Its ghetto. But I'm going back to wa soon to finish college

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
HeiseNBerg said:
Born outside of Pittsburgh. For the last 30 years, I've been living in the fair state of...well, it rhymes with "Smellaware".

Gotta weigh in on Don Cherry's wardrobe -- I wouldn't sit on furniture that was dressed like this:

88098669.jpg.25957_display_image.jpg

don.cherry.suit.june.4th..jpg

tumblr_ljvjx1N8w81qaepjeo1_500.jpg

cherry.png

That shit looks like he broke into the Playboy Mansion back in 1967 and stole the window treatments and saved them until now to make sport coats out of.

West County.

But am from Nashville and spent 2.5 years in Las Vegas.

Yes...I moved to St Louis from Las Vegas. I don't know what I was thinking.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
SoCal native born in Buena Park, did a tour in the US Army 11B/36K (haha legal clerk/M-60 gunner) currently reside in Westminster, CA Been a Rams fan since the George Allen era.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Young Ram said:
Sunny Southern California. Ventura county. An hour away from LA.

Looks like this board is a Ventura County board now.

Watch out for a mutiny X.

tagfeet

UDFA
From the best City in the world...Surf City (Huntington Beach) California! Go Rams!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Born in Kentucky, but now in So Cal, by way of Seattle, Columbia River Gorge in Oregon and a dozen other places.

GO RAMS!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lost said:
Las Vegas

We have a winner!

Shortest first post in ROD history!

Welcome Lost! I hope you find your way back here for another post! :razzed:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Simba said:
Empoli, 18 km. to the West of Florence (Italy)

Cool Simba, I've been to Florence. Beautiful part of the world. How did you become an american football fan and a Ram's fan?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

Not really just got caught up with the draft. Guilderland, NY about 15 miles outside of the State Capital Albany. Looking forward to spending later years in Arlington, TX. Where Men are Men and sheep are nervous!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
den-the-coach said:
Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

Not really just got caught up with the draft. Guilderland, NY about 15 miles outside of the State Capital Albany. Looking forward to spending later years in Arlington, TX. Where Men are Men and sheep are nervous!
Bastard.

Now I'm never gonna get that song out of my head.