Where are all you folks from?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Dude said:
den-the-coach said:
Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

Not really just got caught up with the draft. Guilderland, NY about 15 miles outside of the State Capital Albany. Looking forward to spending later years in Arlington, TX. Where Men are Men and sheep are nervous!
Bastard.

Now I'm never gonna get that song out of my head.

You fill up my senses like a night in a forest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, couldn't help myself.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsSince1969 said:
The Dude said:
den-the-coach said:

Not really just got caught up with the draft. Guilderland, NY about 15 miles outside of the State Capital Albany. Looking forward to spending later years in Arlington, TX. Where Men are Men and sheep are nervous!
Bastard.

You fill up my senses like a night in a forest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Yeah. That's MUCH better. :whuu:
[mp3]http://dc354.4shared.com/img/1521160855/efad7f2a/dlink__2Fdownload_2Fbhz1zRYF_3Ftsid_3D20130504-24220-f485edf0/preview.mp3[/mp3]

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Salem, OR. Parents were from Orange County, CA although I grew up in and consider myself a native Oregonian. I mock Californicators whenever possible. Been a Rams fan since around 1975. I consider myself solely responsible for the Rams Superbowl win in 1999 because my wife bought me an authentic customized Rams jersey in 1998 for my birthday. (it was almost $200 if I remember correctly) Who was buying Rams jersey's in 1998?

Did basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. I went from 60 degrees and low humidity on the Oregon Coast to 99 degrees and 99% humidity in the space of 4 hours. By some miracle I never was a heat casualty although I came close once. Lake of the Ozarks is beautiful country, very different from Oregon but almost as pretty. Arkansas surprisingly to me also was very nice. Louisiana....not so much.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Dude said:
RamsSince1969 said:
The Dude said:
den-the-coach said:

Bastard.

[mp3]http://dc354.4shared.com/img/1521160855/efad7f2a/dlink__2Fdownload_2Fbhz1zRYF_3Ftsid_3D20130504-24220-f485edf0/preview.mp3[/mp3]

Far OUT!!! :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lost said:
CGI_Ram said:
Lost said:
Las Vegas

We have a winner!

Shortest first post in ROD history!

Welcome Lost! I hope you find your way back here for another post! :razzed:
Bad ass what do I win? Haha
You get your own theme song.

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/music/badass.mp3[/mp3]

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
HitStick said:
GcBean said:
El Juggernauto said:
GcBean said:
SoCal here. Navy too!

You were a Navy Man or Root for Navy Football?

I'm currently navy. Stationed in Ventura County, about 5-10 miles from these big ass fires on TV.

Small world...

Seabee?

I'm from Oxnard, CA

I'm aviation, so I'm on the Mugu base. P-3 Flight Engineer. I actually grew up in Orange County... I split my time in Tustin and Huntington beach while growing up.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
den-the-coach said:

I know that song. You got the words a little confused though....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeVRaxHtwuk[/youtube]

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Originally from Odessa, Tx., moved to San Antonio in 2010, been here since...

Hope to run in to some of you guys who are close!

fearsomefour

Legend
Born in San Luis Obispo, Ca....now reside in the high desert of Nevada, with a few stops along the way.

Simba

Rookie
Ramhusker said:
Simba said:
Empoli, 18 km. to the West of Florence (Italy)

Cool Simba, I've been to Florence. Beautiful part of the world. How did you become an american football fan and a Ram's fan?

Hi Ramhusker!Many years ago, in italian tv was possible to see one game of american football (once a week), usually on sundays morning (in the early eighties).The first game i remember is L.A Rams and N.Y Giants.Maybe it was an important game for going into a P/O (i really don't remember) and the Rams's kicker hit 2 or 3 times the poles of the post (is it the right way to call them?).I really don't remember if we won or not.But immediatly the Rams became sympathetic.Few days later I saw "Heaven can wait" and this movie showed me for the second time "The Rams" and ...

Ramzee

Rookie
I'm from San Bernardino, California. Straight hood. Currently living in Rancho Cucamonga. It's a nice step up! lol

Ramzee

Rookie
Simba said:
Ramhusker said:
Simba said:

Cool Simba, I've been to Florence. Beautiful part of the world. How did you become an american football fan and a Ram's fan?

Hi Ramhusker!Many years ago, in italian tv was possible to see one game of american football (once a week), usually on sundays morning (in the early eighties).The first game i remember is L.A Rams and N.Y Giants.Maybe it was an important game for going into a P/O (i really don't remember) and the Rams's kicker hit 2 or 3 times the poles of the post (is it the right way to call them?).I really don't remember if we won or not.But immediatly the Rams became sympathetic.Few days later I saw "Heaven can wait" and this movie showed me for the second time "The Rams" and ...
We refer to them as goal posts here. :yeh:

Cool how you can get into a sport even though it's so far away.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Tailback said:
Salem, OR. Parents were from Orange County, CA although I grew up in and consider myself a native Oregonian. I mock Californicators whenever possible. Been a Rams fan since around 1975. I consider myself solely responsible for the Rams Superbowl win in 1999 because my wife bought me an authentic customized Rams jersey in 1998 for my birthday. (it was almost $200 if I remember correctly) Who was buying Rams jersey's in 1998?

Did basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. I went from 60 degrees and low humidity on the Oregon Coast to 99 degrees and 99% humidity in the space of 4 hours. By some miracle I never was a heat casualty although I came close once. Lake of the Ozarks is beautiful country, very different from Oregon but almost as pretty. Arkansas surprisingly to me also was very nice. Louisiana....not so much.

'Bout an hour and a half away from you man. You ought to come out to the coast for a beer and some BBQ.

Simba

Rookie
Ramzee said:
Simba said:
Ramhusker said:
Simba said:

We refer to them as goal posts here. :yeh:
Thank You for your help Ramzee. :plus1:

Cool how you can get into a sport even though it's so far away.

Yes! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
UnknownREknown said:
Originally from Odessa, Tx., moved to San Antonio in 2010, been here since...

Hope to run in to some of you guys who are close!

I love me some San Antonio. I lived there for three years (Fort Sam Houston) in the early 80s. Went to Robert G. Cole HS,,, same school Shaq went to.

Saw snow for the first time there,,, but it only snowed one time. The summer heat was more to my liking. Not enough water for me though,,, the only "water" close by was Canyon lake, and that wasn't exactly close.

I scored many TDs running all over Randolph and Lackland back in those days. The Air Force Bases were obviously our rivals.

Great Tex/Mex food, man I miss that. They probably aren't still around, but I remember two of my favorite restaurants being The Time Machine and The Bean Pot.

Also went to watch George "The Iceman" Gervin score 40+ on everyone all of the time. He WAS the SA Spurs back then.

I could go on and on about SA,,, but I'll stop now. :lmao:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
The Dude said:
RamsSince1969 said:
The Dude said:
den-the-coach said:

Bastard.

Shoulda known better than to actually CLICK on that download, now I'll be spending the next 10 minutes cleaning off the coffee I spit over my keyboard.

Nice