When RamzFanz rants...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We left points on the field, Wells fucks up, Cook fucks up, Fisher fucks up, there's 10 points there, along with giving them 3. I'd drop Wells and I'd never go to Cook when I need a completion, but that offensive performance was very encouraging.

D sucks though.

I see you've gone off the deep end. Cook is was ranked 220th for most drops in the NFL before dropping 1 out of 8 catchable passes this game as the leading receiver.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't either. I would throw to Pettis or Kendricks or Bailey. How is that Cooks' fault?

Wasn't Lance's old nickname "Handbricks"? ;)

3rd down game on the line? Probably not. Of course with Quick not being a 6th year vet I'm happy to change that opinion if he shows he can be trusted.

3rd down with the game on the line, I'm throwing to whoever got separation.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I appreciate the OP, personally. The negativity I understand, but after the pain of losing dissipates it is obvious that we are looking at a much, much more potent offense than any of us dreamed of having without Bradford. Davis can play, and that is absolutely huge for this team because right before our eyes we are seeing a lot of good young weapons coming into their own in the passing game. How good can this offense be as Davis get experience? I don't know, but I'm excited and think we're in for some good production provided the OL stays healthy.

This season is about the defense now from my perspective. The offense may not play like that every week, but we can win with them. Fish needs to get that defense on track quicklike and in a hurry.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Many good things about yesterday. Many bad things. I echo the sentiments the defense needs to get better.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You're too negative! Get off my thread! :mad:

2lkb53c.jpg

I wouldn't either. I would throw to Pettis or Kendricks or Bailey. How is that Cooks' fault?

It's not his fault that his hands suck, just like it's not Wells fault that he can't snap the ball correctly on occasion.

I see you've gone off the deep end. Cook is was ranked 220th for most drops in the NFL before dropping 1 out of 8 catchable passes this game as the leading receiver.

Yeah and if we ignore the past and go off this season alone Quinn is 137th in sacks.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Show me the W and the positive performances mean a lot more.

Doesn't matter how much goes right if the end result is the same.

I think many of the criticisms are warranted.

It does matter. Especially IF Rams fans start chanting for Fisher's head.