What Seahawks fans are saying(Part 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
The Horns came, they conquered, and they declared, "This is now our freaking house!!!!" :sneaky::ROFLMAO::wabbit::shooting::seizure:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Look at what they say on the Seahawks reddit. Anyone saying rational shit like "stop blaming refs" "stop whining" and "we lost this game, just need to play better" is getting downvoted in favor of lame relocation jokes (I guess the irony is lost on them because most have only followed sports for about 4 years) and constant bitching about the Rams being headhunters, dirty, and "DUR HAVE FUN IN PLAYOFFS, OH WAIT! LOLOLOLOL! They are amazingly upset.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Woohoo! Awesome game. Barnes was EVERYWHERE! We went way too conservative after building the lead but we hung on.

I like Keenum for the short term. Gurley seemed to be playing tentative early on but some good runs later.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at what they say on the Seahawks reddit. Anyone saying rational crap like "stop blaming refs" "stop whining" and "we lost this game, just need to play better" is getting downvoted in favor of lame relocation jokes (I guess the irony is lost on them because most have only followed sports for about 4 years) and constant bitching about the Rams being headhunters, dirty, and "DUR HAVE FUN IN PLAYOFFS, OH WAIT! LOLOLOLOL! They are amazingly upset.
seahawk fans are garbage. sadly they won a superbowl. surprised that william hayes isnt a seahawk RB dirty player as often as he was in their backfield today. aaron donald is a good teacher i see.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
SEA fans.......hug deez nutz :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I have been reading a handful of post-game comments by their fans. They are such a bunch of whiners. "Bad refs", "We played so poorly," "Rams got all the calls," yada, yada, yada. I really thought the officiating was very fair today. And maybe, just maybe the Rams played better causing the seaturds to play so poorly. I try to be objective whether we win, lose or tie, but these fans are downright delusional about their team. When things go right they all talk smack, and when things go bad it's somebody else's fault. No. 1 reason why I hate these band-wagon pieces of camel dung. And let me tell you there are a bunch where I live. I can't wait to see a couple of them this week and smile with a bit of an evil grin!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Case in point to my earlier comment. We don't have fans that act like this. Man these guys need some serious help!

Redeemed-Assassin:

I'm so fucking salty right now I make the Dead Sea look like it's spring water. Fuck the Rams. Fuck every fucking Rams game. A game where they had LITERALLY NOTHING TO GAIN and they spend the entire time coming after us looking for brutal hits and trying to cause injuries left and right. Great. Grats. You won Rams. You're still not in the playoffs, you're about to lose your city, and you play like fucking trash every single game except when you play against the Hawks. Good win.

I Hope the Rams die in a fucking fire.
Headhunting motherfuckers.

jap

Legend
I have been reading a handful of post-game comments by their fans. They are such a bunch of whiners. "Bad refs", "We played so poorly," "Rams got all the calls," yada, yada, yada. I really thought the officiating was very fair today. And maybe, just maybe the Rams played better causing the seaturds to play so poorly. I try to be objective whether we win, lose or tie, but these fans are downright delusional about their team. When things go right they all talk smack, and when things go bad it's somebody else's fault. No. 1 reason why I hate these band-wagon pieces of camel dung. And let me tell you there are a bunch where I live. I can't wait to see a couple of them this week and smile with a bit of an evil grin!

Tell them that none of their guys is more Man than our Gurley Man! :LOL::party::snicker:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i suppose the REFS caused FOUR FUMBLES. good luck with that vs arizona or carolina . hopefully the rams cost them home field advantage in a playoff game as well.