What Seahawks fans are saying(Part 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Good lord what a bunch of children. I can just imagine them sitting at mommy's computer in their Seahawk underoos with their koolaid filled sippy cups. These children really either don't watch the nfl or if they do it's only through their cherry koolaid colored sponge bob glasses.

Remember, they all just became Seahawk fans like 3-4 years ago. Now every single one of them asks for a 12 jersey for Christmas.

A55VA6

Legend
Remember, they all just became Seahawk fans like 3-4 years ago. Now every single one of them asks for a 12 jersey for Christmas.
lol you always can tell when they're bandwagon fans. Just ask them who Steve Largent, Walter Jones, and Shaun Alexander are. They have no idea.. :ROFLMAO:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
My lord. What a bunch of pussies. Pull your panties up girls and lets go play some football.

Anyone on here registered on that site? I thought I was, but my log in credentials aren't working. If so, might want to point out this little tidbit:

Unnecessary roughness calls in 2015:

Seattle - 9 (4th in the league)
St. Louis - 4

Last year - Seattle was tied for the league lead.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/unnecessary-roughness?year=2015

Exactly. Perception is everything. The truth usually requires actual thinking.

These newby Seattle fans are a bunch of metrosexuals. I can't believe they aren't repulsed by the violence of football in general. I recommend Seattle ballet girls.

Donald is going to (legally) crush Wussel!! whatcha gon' do naw?!!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I just want the Rams to play a very dirty game and crush SEA's Playoff ambitions in the same manner they did ARZ's last year. Is that too much to ask?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
lol you always can tell when they're bandwagon fans. Just ask them who Steve Largent, Walter Jones, and Shaun Alexander are. They have no idea.. :ROFLMAO:

Alexander, Jones and Largent? Probably sounds like a law firm to seahag fans. Or maybe "Zorn Septic Service"? "We do doo doo"?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120477

How many "cheap shots" by the Rams on Sunday?

1: 2 - 2%
2: 7 - 7%
3+: 91 - 91%
Total votes : 100
------------
Ironic is that Fisher is on the competition committee. Sheeesh. Maybe the world will wake up after this year and realize he sucks as a head coach. A team loaded with talent and top draft picks for years and produces .500 teams. What a crappy coach.
----------
Why is he even a coach is the real question? He's one of the worst coaches of ALL TIME. Even Rams fans have to be asking that question I'm sure. Right?
---------
He won't be after they move to LA.

Lame duck coach for a year, then Kroenke can go after a much better class of coaches because it's LA, and not a bottom feeder franchise in St. Louis with half filled stadiums.
--------
Hope we can get a huge lead early and get Russ and Co. the heck out of there.

God I hate playing those mercenaries.
--------
-------
This thread should go well once our visiting Rams fans see it...
--------
icon_twisted.gif
stirthepot.gif
thfight7.gif
snack.gif

--------
Why would this year be any different?

3+

pukeface.gif
ramssmall-2.gif

--------
I believe that the Referees will call a tighter game now that the Playoffs are nearing.

That said .....not sure why Beckham wasn't tossed earlier last Sunday.
--------
Poetic justice would be if, a Rams D player gets nailed for a late hit out of bounds.....
stirthepot.gif
and the Seahawks player gets knocked into Jeff Fisher, causing a hyperextended knee, and him winding up hitting the ground hard enough to give him a severly bruised tailbone, and the Rams are flagged for 15 Yards.
Would probably get a two for one in this scenario, as Greg Williams would undoubtedly end up with a broken finger to boot.
A guy can dream, can't he?
icon_twisted.gif

--------
Danny Kelly @FieldGulls
The Rams have five first round picks on their defensive line. The Seahawks have four first round picks on their roster.
----------
Yet Pete has had our team in the playoffs 5 of the last 6 seasons. How many times have Team Cheap Shot been in in that same time frame?
I'll wait
OK, answer is zero, but you already knew that.
icon_biggrin.gif

How much do you suppose Fisher hates Pete?
---------
And yet Pete has taken the 'hawks to four straight playoff appearances and (at least) two of them have been to the superbowl....and indeed there has been only one year that Pete's team hasn't made it to the dance. How many times have Fisher's teams done the same?

How is it that Fischer still has a job and is considered safe?

Does Fisher have compromising photos of someone in Ram's ownership group?
---------
The best laugh I got 2 weeks ago was when the Rams headhunting safety and headhunting CB hit each other in the head and the safety got a concussion. No doubt the CB was still able to collect his bounty from Gregg.
---------
Rams have dirty written all over them. HC to DC to Players. No discipline.

Probably the biggest reason they're just a garbage team. Their super bowl is this week and I'm sure Fisher and Co have turned it up a notch this week in practice.

I lost all the respect in the world for them when they intentionally tried to hurt Golden Taint and end his career. Too bad, Golden stood up and punked the team. Sorry ass rams.

What a bunch of sandy vaginas. Guarantee they weren't crying when Brandon Browner and Kam Chancellor were cracking skulls. Weren't crying when Golden Taint laid Sean Lee out. But if someone else plays just as physical, they get their panties in a wad.

Best part is that they can't don't even know enough about the Rams (or football in general) to get their facts right while crying:
The best laugh I got 2 weeks ago was when the Rams headhunting safety and headhunting CB hit each other in the head and the safety got a concussion.

Uhhhh no, Janoris Jenkins got the concussion. He's a CB. And I don't think there's a person out there, other than this ignorant Seahawks fan, that would call Jenkins a headhunter.

But I can't say I'm surprised that a person that was a 49ers fan only three years ago knows this little about football and the Rams.

jap

Legend
Time for TGII to announce to the Seattle team & fans, "Welcome to my world, suckas!!!!"

ohiorams

Rookie
SMDH

Gotta guy here at work who thinks, since the Rams don't have anything to play for, and that the she-hawks are now in the playoffs, that the game shouldn't mean anything.:headexplosion:

he's right,it means nothing. Unless you love in the underworld and bet on it.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't believe how much they are crying.. I'm getting pretty tired of the same Ole gimmick.. "the Rams are dirty players blah blah blah what a joke..

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What a bunch of cocksuckers.

Ok, confession time. I'm starting wittle wussell in my ff team this week. Arod has gone to shit and Sam doesn't put up enough points. Wussell has got me into the championship game so he stays in there. Also dropped the Rams d.

This could mean a low scoring rams victory.

You're welcome.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

What a bunch of cocksuckers.

Ok, confession time. I'm starting wittle wussell in my ff team this week. Arod has gone to crap and Sam doesn't put up enough points. Wussell has got me into the championship game so he stays in there. Also dropped the Rams d.

This could mean a low scoring rams victory.

You're welcome.

No offense intended @kurtfaulk, I usually really like your posts, but I hope you lose BIG!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120523

Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

Slow clap it out...

Whatever the records are between these two teams and circumstances, throw it all out. While we have owned the Rams for the better part of the past 10 years, the Rams always play the Seahawks tough. Gurley is a force at RB, their DL is one of the most disruptive in the league, mix in their cheap shots and trickery and we usually have our work cut out for us when facing them.

This game worries me in the sense that they have nothing to play for other than to sweep us and put another notch on their helmets for beating the NFC Champs.

The Seahawks should still win but we're going to have to earn it and just pray none of our players get injured from their cheap shots and dirty play.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Rams 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 10-4
--------
KeenNeglectedIndiancow.gif

---------
SEA 24 - 13 STL
--------
This will be the Lambs Super Bowl so they'll play tough. I just hope they don't go after RW with their cheap shots and late hits.

Hawks - 30

Lambs - 17
-------
30 - 10 Hawks. It will be a physical game
-------
Hawks start of slow keeping the Rams in it till late 3rd qtr. We take care business after that. Hawks 33 Rams 17.
-------
I agree with you Todd, I think our boys will claim the "W" but it won't be easy:

Seattle 27
St. Louis 20

Year-to-date: 11 - 3
-------
24-17

icon_new.gif

-------
They lucked out and caught us in preseason form. Not this time.

35 to 10 Seahawks.
-------
Hard fought game, but we prevail.

Hawks 24
Rams 13
-------
Our recent emphasis on getting the ball out of RW's hands (an adjustment that should've been made in the 2nd half of week #1, duh), will come in handy vs Aaron Donald and that DL.

As usual, it's the Rams offense that stinks. This season's stink bomb is Nick Foles, who brings to the mix 7 td passes and 10 Int's, along with a 56% completion rate. Gurly man has been running well for them overall, but it won't be enough.

Our offense is on a roll, our D will overwhelm Stl WR's in coverage, and a decent Ram running game won't be able to save them. A 1-5 road record for Fisher doesn't help them, either.

Seahawks, 31-16.
-------
Seahawks 24
Rams 13
-------
This train keeps rolling.

Seahawks 34
Rams 14
-------
30-9.

We eat Gurley up w a stacked box and the DBs keep the passing game to a minimum. We dominate with our passing game.

RW loses a fumble in this one.
--------
Hawks 26
Dirtiest Team in the NFL 17

To date - 10-4
-------
27-10 with the lone StL TD coming late.
--------
30-6 Seahawks

Who is their QB? Doesn't matter stop girly.
-------
31-14

Gurley scored 2 td's but RW throws 4 more td's with no INT.
--------
The Rams will do Rams things. The Seahawks will prevail

Seahawks 24
Rams 10
-------
I don't think for a second that the Seahawks have forgotten that blown game to start the season to the Rams. That game was theirs for the taking and they blew it. Add in the fact the offense and O-line are playing at a higher level and the Hawks defense is not playing lights out, but they are playing at a higher level right now then they were playing at to start the season and I see a possible blow out if the Hawks can get a turnover early. Add in the fact the Rams are missing a couple different pieces as well, but I'll say, in a chippy game....

Seahawks 31
Rams 10
--------
This team is on a roll and the Lams are done. It's only a matter of if we play are main starters the whole game on what the final score ends up. At least that is what I hope will be the case.

Hawks 27
Lams 9

I don't see them making it across the end zone for a TD as I think we will shut down their running attack and they have no QB who can threaten us.

RTD: 11-3

Oh and I think Doug and Russell will get two more TD's to continue their rampage on the records. Now how will the other two come?
--------
I think this will be a lot like the Cleveland game.

Seattle 31
Rams 13
-------
We always play the Rams better in Seattle, so I expect a win this time (unlike the loss I predicted in Week 1). However it will not be easy and I expect tempers to be flaring early and often. I just hope we can get out with no injuries.

Seahawks 27
Rams 13

My Record to Date: 12-2
-------
How long has it been since the rams won in Seattle? We beat them handilly every year up here.. That won't change on Sunday.
--------
Us 24
Them 16
-------
RW throws 4 tds 1st half, 2 more 2nd half (along with a few other misc. scores, but who cares about those.)

TJ executes a perfect last minute drive of -3 yards to clinch the win.

52 - 10 Hawks
--------
The Rams with extra time to prepare make this a tougher game. Hawks 24-21
-------
Seahawks- 27
Rams- 13
--------
We just can not play lights out to this team for whatever reason. It really makes no sense. Different year, Different coaches, Different players same game results. I think it is our turn to win one though. 24 - 20
--------
13-9 Hawks
--------
Agree dirty play from Rams is a concern, let's hope we stay injury free. Don't really see a close game with Rams lacking on offense. Go Hawks!!!!!

Hawks 21
Jeff Fisher 10
--------
28-6 Hawks!!!
--------
They play us tough.

In St. Louis...

We own them in our house.

Hawks 34, Los Angeles To Be 10
--------
41-13 Seahawks.

Our final TD isn't necessary, but we punch it in as an FU to the typically chippy Rams. One Ram is ejected.

RTD: 3-0
--------
Hawks - 22
Rams - 16
--------
Hawks 28
Rams 20
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120489

The OL's opportunity for sweet revenge

The season opener was one of the worst performances by our offensive line we have seen. The Rams beat them into the backfield on 20 of our 55 passing snaps. Garry Gilliam, Justin Britt, J.R. Sweezy, and Russell Okung were each totally humiliated in that game. Aaron Donald was essentially unblockable, both in one-on-one situations and double teams. In addition to Donald, DEs William Hayes, Robert Quinn, and Chris Long all had huge games for the Rams.

A lot has changed since the season opener. Ironically, the only lineman who was not beaten in the game, Drew Nowak, has been replaced by Patrick Lewis, who has brought veteran stewardship and more physicality at the point of attack. Okung is questionable to play in the game, and is day-to-day, with a calf injury. Okung's backup Alvin Bailey actually looked pretty good against Cleveland. Bailey seemed more physical and more willing to sustain blocks than he did earlier in the year.

Britt was making his first start at the left guard position, having practiced there only a couple weeks earlier. At that time, his technique as an interior lineman was raw, and he seemed easily outmaneuvered by double moves. Having to face the best interior lineman in the league under those conditions was a tall order. Now, Britt -- a more seasoned veteran of the position -- will have his chance at a rematch.

Britt was moved to left guard in order to improve the pass protection by accommodating Gilliam's move into the lineup. This was another case of trial by fire for Gilliam, a former TE and reserve LT. The physicality of the Rams defensive front seemed too much for him at times. But since then, Gilliam has grown into a really solid blocker for us at the RT position. Admittedly, he still looks a little thin in the britches, but his athleticism and determination to fight through the whistle have been apparent. Gilliam's second go-around will be aided by the fact that the Rams ended Robert Quinn's season two weeks ago so that he could undergo back surgery.

Sweezy also struggled mightily against the Rams, having one of his worst games since his rookie season. Right now, I think it is fair to say that Sweezy is playing like one of the league's best right guards. He has grown into the nasty leader of this offensive line. Having an opportunity to face Donald again has to be something tough-minded Sweezy is looking forward to, even if he doesn't win every battle. It's just another opportunity to demonstrate how far this unit has come.
--------
having Drew Nowak begin his career at center vs Aaron Donald was the football equivalent of child abuse.
--------
As a pass protector, Nowak was a better option than Lewis at that point in the season. As noted in the OP, Nowak did not allow a single pressure (sack, hit, or hurry) against the Rams. He has become the scapegoat for a green OL that saw improvement across the board, even while he was starting.

Donald tends to eat centers for lunch, and is much more effective when facing off against centers than against guards, even when coming from double teams. He has a deadly get-off and exploits that split second of inaction after a center snaps the ball. For that reason, it is doubtful that we will see much of Lewis one-on-one against Donald. Sweezy and Britt will see most of the work, and that is where our improvement will be.
-------
Okung is out and Bailey is in for the Rams game, which gave me a huge headache until I read a little further and saw that Robert Quinn is also out. I'll gladly take that exchange.

The importance of this game has diminished somewhat since we clinched the wild card and Arizona clinched the division. The only real worry is that we get our players healthy and maintain our edge. I don't see a whole heck of a lot of difference between the 5 and 6 seeds, at least not enough to trump getting our players healthy.
-------
Blame the staff for putting Nowak at center. Couple that with a new LG and new RT.

Revenge isn't what this is about.
--------
We're going to have some eye gouging... dirty fingers in mouths... punches to the gnads... punches to the ear holes...

I hope our guys will be okay.

icon_mrgreen.gif

--------
What I really don't want to see happening is for us to play guys like Chancellor and Okung rather than going balls out to beat the Rams and /or Cards if resting them is going to help them get ready. Getting our guys 100% healthy is more important than who we play in the first round.
--------
The only difference I'd make with the OP is that Quinn lines up as the RDE, which would match up against Bailey.

Gilliam is going to draw Long, unless the Rams switched him to RDE from LDE and I havfen't heard about it.

That's going to be a better matchup for Bailey, which is whoever backed up Quinn.

I'm curious to see how our interior OL does. I think we should just run block the piss out of them in the 1st half. Keep them going sideline to sideline and at least tire Brockers out.
--------
Okung has a calf issue. There was 'nothing apparent' in the X-ray, but it all depends on how it feels later in the week. He didn't practice on Wednesday. Kam has 'started to run' on an anti-gravity treadmill, and is optimistic, but he will be a game-day decision.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
We won't be going to the Playoffs, but at least we'll beat their candy donkies twice. That's equivalent to a playoff win in my book.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I hate those fuckers. If we win the game, they will say "Well, it was their Superbowl, blah, blah, blah. Another .500 season, blah, blah, blah." If we lose, they will be talking that payback shit and how they are on their way to the Superbowl. One thing is certain, though: Win or lose, they will bitch and moan about the refs and how dirty the Rams are. FUCK them and I'm still mad at the Rams for blowing a couple or more games they should have won that would have made this game very important.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can we all agree to call the Seahawks "the dirtiest team in the nfl" everytime they are mentioned?

It's not true, but if all RODers really commit to this, and do it every time we discuss them here, or at work or anywhere -everywhere, every time, always- we could eventually make it accepted as true.

Cmon guys! It'll be fun!!!
Hahaha MUAHAHAHAHA (twirling my mustache)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's give them something to cry about...Aaron Donald, smash Russell Wilson onto IR. :LOL: