What Seahawks fans are saying(Part 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120430

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

Ok, was expecting more against the Browns, but that'll do. Get the W and move on. On to the Rams who would love nothing more than to play spoiler. I would if the situations were reversed. Can't be lookin' past these guys. As we all know, they seem to play us tough no matter the records. At least they can't bump us out of the playoffs, but they could mess with our 5 seed. But that ain't gonna happen!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Clan Ram

http://www.clanram.com/forums/forum.php

Real Rams Fans

http://www.realramsfans.com/index.php

Ram Rule

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/

Rams on Demand

http://ramsondemand.com/

Newspaper Forum

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... d49071cf16
-------
479633001176399824-final.gif

---------
I dont care whether we win or lose the next two games since we made the playoffs already and the division is out of reach. I just hope no player gets himself injured in these games.
---------
Can't wait to punch the Rams in the mouth for their yearly loss at the Clink.
---------
I know we are in the playoffs but don't we want to secure the 5th seed? losing the next two games to rest is not a great option.
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120477

How many "cheap shots" by the Rams on Sunday?

1 - 0 - No votes
2 - 4 - 9%
3+ - 42 - 91%
---------

It's still a Fisher coached team, so they'll take every cheap shot they can get. Filthy coach.
----------
Too freakin' many...
Duh
---------
We should put Sweezy on the kickoff and punt teams to give Fish a taste of his own medicine.
---------
I just realized I didn't provide an option for "0."

Oh well.
141847_bnono.gif

--------
^^ Rams fans don't need to vote anyway
icon_wink.gif

---------
I voted 3+ they always play us really tough and I'm sure they'll get their cheap shots in like they always do. I can't stand Jeff Fisher!!
---------
This ^^^^^^^^^

Rams eliminated, nothing to lose, look out.
---------
Exactly. Nothing to lose, they are gonna crank up the cheap shots even more than usual. Hope our guys can avoid any major injuries.
--------
I expect cheap, late shots on Russell, primarily to his legs. Hitting receivers early and a lot of offensive holding on their end.
---------
Unfortunately, I think you're right. They'll go after RW. They'll definitely try a few late cheap shots on him.
---------
Been thinking about this as well. It's pretty weak when you're more worried about cheap shots then the actual opponent you are playing
icon_rolleyes.gif

Gregg Williams and Jeff Fisher, real "classy" guys......

RamzFanz

Damnit
Saint Louis has 3 roughing the passer penalties for the season. Just stop with the pre-game crying and save it the loss.

The Hawks and Rams have the same number of offensive holding at 20. Lord help the opposing teams if Donald and Quinn weren't held every play.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Sick of everyone saying the Rams are cheap shot artists. It's getting fucking old. Typical douchery from seahag fans.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm going to rise above all of this hate and say that I'm happy for them. There was a point earlier in the season when they were 2-4 where these poor people must've been close to having to choose yet another team.

Now that their shitehawks are good again, they'll have saved themselves a ton of money that would've been spent on new merchandise. Don't want them to have go through all of that again like when they became shitehawks fans about 3 years ago.

Now they can sit their whining about cheap shots safe in the knowledge that they won't have to worry about changing teams again (until week 5 of the 2016 season).

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
It is fascinating that lately they do seem to keep looking for the next excuse for a potential loss to the Rams.

With that level of ego protection via. rationalization, you'd think that they wouldn't be able to survive just one season as a fan of our team.

Well ... that's something I guess.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Lmao. The pot calling the kettle black. Seahawks fans complaining about chippy play is hilarious.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After last Sunday it would seem that the Panthers and Giants should be on top of the "chippy" heap. It's sad really that fanbases of opposing teams are not concerned about losing to the Rams, only that their players will be injured.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They do realize if they lose out and the Falcons win out, they miss the playoffs? I wanna crush these losers and their stupid bandwagon fans. We haven't won at Seattle since 2004. Disgusting.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I've figured it out. They think all teams are dirty basically. They love to cry and both and moan and say how their team isn't dirty but there opponents are, especially the Rams because we beat them.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
They do realize if they lose out and the Falcons win out, they miss the playoffs? I wanna crush these losers and their stupid bandwagon fans. We haven't won at Seattle since 2004. Disgusting.

They have clinched a playoff spot, it is just a matter of ranking now unfortunately.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tryin to remember the last time we won in Seattle, it's been a while right? EDIT: just noted Legatron's post since 2004 yikes!

But either way I think a win this upcoming weekend would be outstanding. It will hurt our draft position and won't mean much for our team (I don't subscribe to late season win streaks in losing seasons meaning anything), but it will also hurt Seattle's confidence which means it's worth it.

So Rams: all I want for Christmas is Wilson blowing snot bubbles. Can we get that done at least?

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
This article says different. But it could be incorrect. I'm not sure how tiebreakers work.

Need to lookout the date of the article which is 7 days ago. this was before Saturday, Sunday and Monday games.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have clinched a wild card.

It's too funny them pissing and moaning about somebody else being dirty. I can only guess that these comments come from a bunch of their more fair weather fans and don't actually pay attention to their team play.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Are those men or a bunch of seamstresses?

Wahhhh they're gonna try to hurt my Widdle Wussell.....

Shut up and make me a sammich.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We're dirty if we do, we're dirty if we don't. So fuck it, DO IT!!!!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
SMDH

Gotta guy here at work who thinks, since the Rams don't have anything to play for, and that the she-hawks are now in the playoffs, that the game shouldn't mean anything.:headexplosion: