What Eagles Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KDS73

Rookie
If your wife is Black, you might have a prayer. The one dude and his wife I actually met and liked from Philly were black. If your Philly wife is white.....well sorry dude.

lol, damn dude.

Last edited:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
no worries, we've got the Rams # ...always have.

Philadelphia Eagles lead series 20-19-1. According to math outside of the Philadelphia region, that's a one game lead in the history of Eagles vs. Rams. Eagles are 1-2 in playoff games vs. Rams. In Philly, those numbers apparently mean the Eagles have the Rams number. :rolleyes:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Finally! I got my first inappropriate rating! Whoever rated me down I have something to say to you. I'm white, and all the Philly guys that were absolute a-holes in the Army were white also. Don't like it? Go find a safe space.

I think you might have misunderstood why someone gave you the "inappropriate" rating.

Hint: It has nothing to do with your skin color.
Another hint: Judging all of a cities women, except maybe some of a certain color, might not be "inappropriate" but it definitely doesn't make anyone here smarter for reading it.

As for safe spaces?
What did those mean white girls in Philly do, drink your pumpkin spice latte?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That would be Patriots fans, and it's not even close. And this place was LOADED with cocky arrogance for a while until the Vikings game took it down a notch. I honestly think some of you just go looking for reasons to feel slighted, because it seems like we go through this "no respect" talk every week regardless of how much respect is actually being given. But whatever gets you up for the games I guess. :LOL:

I TOTALLY agree with you about Pats fan... with the exception of our resident @Boston Ram I'd say Boston fan in general.

That said, I watch a lot of the shows and the Rams outside of Rich Eisen and Colin Cowherd are routinely dismissed.

As far as the Rams go, even in beating the Saints... they got
9cc1fdde791ef3e9306b6fd2ec724d81bda17782690050e9a660c8c352fa2ad0.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So what's wrong with that? For 14 years, I've been waiting for a reason to talk crap to cocky motherfuckers :lifting: :double:

And you know...if Cleveland gets good next year, they have permission to talk all the crap they want. They totally get a 1-year pass to act the fool.

JK1965

UDFA
Name
John
For those who haven’t seen any of my posts yet I am from Philly area and have been an Eagles fan for close to 50 years. I see a lot of generalizations here regarding the fans.
There is always going to be the trash talkers, the unobjective etc. I see it here too. I joined here because for the most part I saw some good conversations and I think the Rams are a fun team to watch.
I also think these 2 teams will be battling for the next decade plus.
As to the game, the realistic view is that it should be a very good game with 2 teams that can score a bunch of points. We shall see. From my POV the Eagles will need to play a much better game than they did Sunday night. Neither team can take this game lightly but that’s more a fans tning. Not this fan.

JK1965

UDFA
Name
John
Finally! I got my first inappropriate rating! Whoever rated me down I have something to say to you. I'm white, and all the Philly guys that were absolute a-holes in the Army were white also. Don't like it? Go find a safe space.

As a white guy from Philly I find your posts way over the top. To generalize about an entire metropolitan area because you dealt with some assholes is ridiculous. Guess what? There are D bags from every place. Your hatred comes through big time. To tell a guy here you are sorry if his wife (from Philly) is white is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve ever seen on a message board. I’m glad that the vast majority of people here seem to be decent people who are having fun with their team. There is always at least one.....

Ram65

Legend
Local radio seems a little mixed. More feel Eagles will win but, many are worried about the possibility of losing. Expectations have been high for a month or so. The Hags game has them back to some doubt. I don't think either fan base is totally confident about this game.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If your wife is Black, you might have a prayer. The one dude and his wife I actually met and liked from Philly were black. If your Philly wife is white.....well sorry dude.
Lmao what?!

fearsomefour

Legend
As a white guy from Philly I find your posts way over the top. To generalize about an entire metropolitan area because you dealt with some assholes is ridiculous. Guess what? There are D bags from every place. Your hatred comes through big time. To tell a guy here you are sorry if his wife (from Philly) is white is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve ever seen on a message board. I’m glad that the vast majority of people here seem to be decent people who are having fun with their team. There is always at least one.....
I agree.
That sort of generalization is only acceptable when talking about the Bay Area and Whiner fans.

fearsomefour

Legend
Local radio seems a little mixed. More feel Eagles will win but, many are worried about the possibility of losing. Expectations have been high for a month or so. The Hags game has them back to some doubt. I don't think either fan base is totally confident about this game.
I look at this way....
Long win streaks are rare in the NFL. A fairly safe bet is betting against a team going for its fourth consecutive win, no matter who they are playing. Sadly, the cheatriots tend to be a yearly exception to the rule.
Vikings and Eagles this year as well.
Vikings to lose before the end of the season is almost a certainty. The Eagles got manhandled a bit in Seattle but the game was closer than the score would indicate. Wentz fumbling at the one and Peterson passing up a FG on the road (non sensical) kept the spread up. Eagles didn't play well but they were in the game for most of the game. Sort of reminded me of the Rams game in Minnesota.

Zero

Pro Bowler
"Why is it a 'bummer' that Barwin won't play against us?
I liked Barwin, he’s without a doubt a great guy, but personally I’m not in the least bit bummed out that our opponent’s leading pass rusher is out for a game"

I didn't know Aaron Donald was dinged up......or did those guys completely ignorant about "the man".
Thought the same thing when I read it.
Also I get tired of hearing Donald is the best D lineman since Sapp.
Just curious,is it just me or does that statement imply Sapp was better?

For those curious:
Sapp(first 4 seasons) = 29.5 sacks - 6 forced fumbles
Donald(3seasons+11games) =36 sacks 7 forced fumbles
Can't find tackle for loss stats for Sapp.

fearsomefour

Legend
It’s not even a little bit funny....
Who cares?
That whole everyone has an opinion thing.
Something's are funny to some and not to others. The constant effort now (by some) to regulate what people thing, say, joke about is tiresome and lame.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Thought the same thing when I read it.
Also I get tired of hearing Donald is the best D lineman since Sapp.
Just curious,is it just me or does that statement imply Sapp was better?

For those curious:
Sapp(first 4 seasons) = 29.5 sacks - 6 forced fumbles
Donald(3seasons+11games) =36 sacks 7 forced fumbles
Can't find tackle for loss stats for Sapp.
I think the problem w/ comparing Donald to anyone, is Sapp was the first interior lineman to actually have stats comparable to a defensive end or OLB. Sacks as a statistic only started in 1982 (which is why Deacon Jones doesn't hold the record....). And Sapp was the first interior lineman to get outside guys numbers. Now Donald is wrecking offensive blocking patterns. Sapp was the last guy to do that. But if you go further back, there were comparable guys. But none w/ recordable stats.......