What Eagles Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
I did the same thing OP. Arrogant fuckin fanbase. They really see it as a bounce back game like we saw the giants game after our bye.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
OK! Which ROD Members out their live close enough to pay them a visit!? @LACHAMP46? who else!?!

I know theres at least a few ROD members that arent to far away, wont mention names. But I think I visited with a few at TC. And I'm pretty sure for a few beers they just might do anything to give our Rams a little help.

Surfdog67

UDFA
https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/forum/2-talk-about-the-eagles/

If memory serves me correctly, I had to register to view their main forum, so you might have to do the same.
Thanks for the link. I was on that website but couldn't find much, I think you're right, you have to register to get to the main message board.

Anyway, like I said...I went to several websites where i could access their main forum and won't even mention the Rams by name, it's like they think they're playing a ghost next week.

-No mention of Donald

-No mention of Goff (Who has a higher completion % and more yards with the same number of INT's as Wentz, Wentz leads in TD passes)

-No mention of the fact that the Rams & Eagles are in a dead tie for points scored this year

-No mention of Gurley and his NFL 2nd leading total yards for running backs (only behind Leveon Bell)

-No mention of the Rams top 10 pass defense

etc, etc...no respect

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...c-slide-philadelphia-los-angeles-running-back

Todd Gurley took a little shot at the Eagles
Nothing too malicious
by Brandon Lee Gowton

usa_today_10459241.0.jpg

Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Late last week, Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley was asked about why his team hasn’t joined in on the team touchdown celebration craze sweeping across the league.

Gurley gave interesting answer as to why the Rams haven’t been taking advantage of the NFL’s relaxed celebration rules. Via Joe Curley of the Ventura County Star:

“We get in there so much, we don’t have to do it every time ... I don’t have all day to do a whole cha-cha slide, electric slide.”

As you’ll recall, the Eagles were the ones to do the electric slide in Week 12, so Gurley seemed to be throwing a little shade at Philadelphia there.

The funny thing, though, is that the Eagles have a lot more touchdowns than the Rams this season. Philadelphia has 42 touchdowns compared to 36 for Los Anglees.

The Eagles weren’t able to celebrate much in Week 13 after only scoring one touchdown against the Seahawks. They’ll be looking to score a lot more this week in an effort to bounce back against the 9-3 Rams.

Given the way the Eagles looked like they lacked their usual confidence/swag in Seattle, it’d be nice to see them get back to the celebrations. Also wouldn’t hurt to rub it in a little to Gurley.
-------------
Yeah those comments kind of made me like him more.
He seems pretty funny.
------------
I wouldn't talk shit if I were him.
-----------
Seriously though-
If you’re a running back, you might want to make sure the opposing team isn’t the best run defense before starting a shit talk war that you inevitably will regret.
-------------
nevitably?
I think the Eagles have a good chance in this one, but it’s silly to just assume they’ll win.
-----------
There's a chance we don't win,
But I don’t there’s a chance that our D line lets Gurley get anywhere near what he has been getting.
------------
Not inevitably win. Inevitably shut Gurley down.
------------
Maybe in the run game, but I would still expect Gurley to continue having success in the pass game.
-----------
If we shut Gurley down
Then the only way they beat us is with deep passes to Watkins (haven’t watched much Rams games this year, but I would guess that Watkins and Woods are their deep threats based on previous play, and Woods is hurt), or fluky defensive or special teams touchdowns. We saw how well the Rams fared when Minnesota shut Gurley down.
----------
I hope Vinny Curry and Co. stuff this man every time.
No Gurley TDs this week. I also hope the Eagles celebrate every single good thing that happens.

First down?
Celebration time baby!
Draw the Rams D offsides?
It’s time to dance!
Hold Rams offense to a 3 and out?
Cha Cha real smooth!
-----------
"Mr. Gurley why don't you have any touchdown celebrations"
"Cuz we didn’t score any this week"
-----------
He with the gurly name
tryin to act the man
-----------
we're gonna put the gold back on their helmets!!

abab7d1c-15cb-4afa-9cf5-0dc1c5630e77-200.gif

The Ramowl

Starter
What I hope for in the game is a fast start and that we keep the lead, even a small one. They are not used to running after the scoreboard and I think that was a big component of their Seattle loss, because no one gave them problems for 2 month and they didn't really learn to deal with it.
Also, making Wentz nervous can make things much much easier for us.

Now that team is going to be pissed, they will be dangerous, but I actually think we'll win this one. I would much rather bet on a Rams win this week than next week actually.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think the seattle game kinda tipped the eagles off as to what kind of game to expect in LA. So I would expect philly to come out ready for a physical game, the DL better be ready to plug the middle and Tree and Barron better be ready to hit anything that tries to get past the LOS with the ball. Score TDs on O, stop the run and crank up the pass rush onD.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If and when the Rams win the Rams win Sunday , respect will follow .

PARAM

Hall of Fame
@PhiladelphiaEagles.com but in order to get into their team forum you have to join.

SacktheQB said:
The Eagles lost their first game in almost 3 months last night for a reason. The Eagles are the most complete team in the league, and it's hard to beat us when the opponent has to play well combined with the Eagles having several aspects of our team all play poorly at the same time. Just by odds alone, a team as talented as the Eagles is not going to have the offense and defense plus the coaching come up lame in a game. It happened last night, but it's not going to happen often. The 9 game winning streak proved that.

It's one of the reasons deep and complete teams usually fare well. The physical grind of the NFL is hard to say consistent every week, it's such a game to game, up and down league. But when you're deep you can rely on multiple players and parts of your team to carry you when certain other areas aren't clicking. We don't rely on any one thing to win games every week. We can beat teams in so many ways.

I think the odds of that happening two weeks in a row is extremely slim, and going forward our depth is ultimately going to be what wins out and keeps us atop the NFC.

darrylmars said:
East coast teams on the west coast is a real thing; it throws off their biological clocks or something. For our worst game in months, we were a fumble & a couple of calls fr winning it, & they did not quit. Will come back strong against the Scrams if they avoid LA distractions. (Dear Birds, the Sunset Strip will still be there in the off season.) Carson is MVP great, but still a 2nd yr QB who will not make the same mistake twice. #Go Eagles!

AmericanEagle77 said:
Here's how I see the game vs the Rams. Their offense operates through Todd Gurley. Yes, I know not to sleep on Goff, but it really does operate through Gurley. They have some defensive play makers, but they're kind of like us in that it's really all about their Defensive Line. This game comes down to how well we can protect Wentz. If we can protect Wentz, then we'll likely have a fighting chance.

The truth is the Seahawks just match up to us very well on Defense. We seem to have an issue playing against a cover 3 team.

The good news is, the Seahawks are the only team that can play that scheme even remotely well in the NFL.

The Rams are more of a standard defense, just better than the others.

That's all.

No fan base is more arrogant that the Eagles. This is also the fan base that cheered when an opposing player was seriously injured on their field. Does not matter who it was, its the very definition of class. They are the superior team. They beat themselves. I have honestly never seen anything like it. To be honest they have had one recent test game to gauge who they are and it was not pretty for them. I see them exiting in the divisional round-stage left. Good luck this week and by my eye test, the Rams are the better team and Goff is the better qb. Kick some birdie azz. You have horns, they only have wings.

KDS73

Rookie
No fan base is more arrogant that the Eagles. This is also the fan base that cheered when an opposing player was seriously injured on their field. Does not matter who it was, its the very definition of class. They are the superior team. They beat themselves. I have honestly never seen anything like it. To be honest they have had one recent test game to gauge who they are and it was not pretty for them. I see them exiting in the divisional round-stage left. Good luck this week and by my eye test, the Rams are the better team and Goff is the better qb. Kick some birdie azz. You have horns, they only have wings.

That would be Patriots fans, and it's not even close. And this place was LOADED with cocky arrogance for a while until the Vikings game took it down a notch. I honestly think some of you just go looking for reasons to feel slighted, because it seems like we go through this "no respect" talk every week regardless of how much respect is actually being given. But whatever gets you up for the games I guess. :LOL:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Iggles Retard said:
Seattle was a terrible place to be on Sunday. The full moon was weird and their fans were terrible. I'm still trying to shake it off
1f615.png
]

Yeah, like LA will be a piece of cake...*smh

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I did the same thing OP. Arrogant freakin fanbase. They really see it as a bounce back game like we saw the giants game after our bye.

I would venture to say that other teams' fans say the same thing about us after reading this board (arrogance fanbase)...I don't give a shit what they think any more than they care what we think..

That would be Patriots fans, and it's not even close. And this place was LOADED with cocky arrogance for a while until the Vikings game took it down a notch. I honestly think some of you just go looking for reasons to feel slighted, because it seems like we go through this "no respect" talk every week regardless of how much respect is actually being given. But whatever gets you up for the games I guess. :LOL:

I have to disagree with you there and I am not a rams fan, just this weekend. I find Patriot fans for the most part, spoiled. A vocal minority are arrogant, yes. They also have had 15 seasons of 10 win games or more, a goat qb and 5 super bowl wins, 7 appearances? Wow. They actually can be arrogant. Its their right especially after being futile for so long. That is quickly coming to an end anyway. The eagles fans should be about as cocky as the viking fans. Nothing has been won and if history is an indication, nothing will be. In fact if the vikings and eagles were to meet in the nfc championship game I would bet on no winner. They have never won a superbowl and I am not going back to nfl title games. They choke in big games harder than my purple crew. Unfounded arrogance.