What Eagles Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Also, making Wentz nervous can make things much much easier for us.

No doubt. Pressure on Wentz is the key to this game. Rams are good at that, but they just need to contain him as much as possible and limit his splash plays. Won't be able to stop it, and he'll get them, but if they come out like they have of late and limit those plays this one's winnable.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have to disagree with you there and I am not a rams fan, just this weekend. I find Patriot fans for the most part, spoiled. A vocal minority are arrogant, yes. They also have had 15 seasons of 10 win games or more, a goat qb and 5 super bowl wins, 7 appearances? Wow. They actually can be arrogant. Its their right especially after being futile for so long. That is quickly coming to an end anyway. The eagles fans should be about as cocky as the viking fans. Nothing has been won and if history is an indication, nothing will be. In fact if the vikings and eagles were to meet in the nfc championship game I would bet on no winner. They have never won a superbowl and I am not going back to nfl title games. They choke in big games harder than my purple crew. Unfounded arrogance.

With you on the Pats fans.

With the rest, be careful. Team's gotta win their first at some point, in fact I remember someone telling me that about the Rams back in '99. Of course he was wrong given the Rams' championship back in '45, but a lot of dudes in the bar at the time thought that made perfect sense. That logic, along with touting strength of schedule "who have they played?" is the kind of stuff that is more misleading than anything else IMO.

It's wide open this year. In the NFC I'd say there will be five or six teams that are legit contenders, all with strong defenses. And I hope the Rams get another shot at the Vikes in the playoffs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles fans giving no respect to the Rams what I hear. Of course if they lose, they’ll be calling for Pederson to be fired

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That would be Patriots fans, and it's not even close. And this place was LOADED with cocky arrogance for a while until the Vikings game took it down a notch. I honestly think some of you just go looking for reasons to feel slighted, because it seems like we go through this "no respect" talk every week regardless of how much respect is actually being given. But whatever gets you up for the games I guess. :LOL:

What? People have spent most of the season waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Checked the odds and it looks like it's going to lock in at about Rams -2...Wonder how many times this year the Eagles have been the 'dogs ??? Don't get to watch on TV though, as it's Hags here...I'll stream the Rams and watch TV and become a fan of the Jagoffs for a day...Heavy dose of D might be a problem for the Hags 1-man show..

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
OK! Which ROD Members out their live close enough to pay them a visit!? @LACHAMP46? who else!?!
Saturday night, or all week? What hotel, probably the Marriott by Disneyland, huh?
If a couple of you are noticing that your posts are missing, it's because we frown upon trolling baiting our fellow members. Let's not do that.
I'm a big boy prime.....I can take it.
we're gonna put the gold back on their helmets!!

abab7d1c-15cb-4afa-9cf5-0dc1c5630e77-200.gif
kinda funny

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
That would be Patriots fans, and it's not even close. And this place was LOADED with cocky arrogance for a while until the Vikings game took it down a notch. I honestly think some of you just go looking for reasons to feel slighted, because it seems like we go through this "no respect" talk every week regardless of how much respect is actually being given. But whatever gets you up for the games I guess. :LOL:
So what's wrong with that? For 14 years, I've been waiting for a reason to talk shit to cocky motherfuckers :lifting: :double:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm a big boy prime.....I can take it.

Are you sure it's not affecting you? Okay then. Nonetheless that's still part of my responsibility to nip that type of thing in the bud. Carry on boys. :peace:
***************************************************************************************

View: https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/938222176850677760

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...stadium-coliseum-silent-count-sean-mcvay-goff

no worries, we've got the Rams # ...always have.
----------
i hope it's like last time we were in LA
the whole stadium was full of green

i think that same thing can happen to a lesser extent
----------
I’m so excited at the thought of another extra home game. Hope the crowd is as loud and green as McVay expects.
----------
Rams – Live in LA, normally ok with them but the whole Wentz-Goff thing as well as the fact they have a good record for the first time in a decade has clearly made them salty as fuck, I retract what I said about the Seahawks, the Rams are the team I want to beat more than anyone (at least for this week lol)
----------
If we lose to the Rams in similar fashion, we deserve the fraud title.
----------
We’re not a young team? The backend of our defense isn’t still developing? Our LB core isn’t relatively ‘depleted’ at the moment? And/ or working in new pieces? We aren’t on the road 2x? On the West Coast 2x? Vaitai wouldn’t have just faced arguably his toughest back to back stretch playing Clark & Quinn?

Frauds? No.. Inexperienced & ‘mortal’? Yeah. Grand scheme of things it’d hurt, it’s certainly blow. But it wouldn’t be Mark Sanchez 2014.
---------
HARDCORE EAGLES FAN IN LOS ANGELES HERE...
Loved my birds since i was a little kid. And I can promise you guys birds nest west will be out here in FULL FUCKINGFORCE COME SUNDAY!!! WERE TAKING OVER THE COLISEUM!!!!!!!!!!!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Is there any chance Ram fans show up in droves for this game?

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I wrote a long diatribe about people from Philly that I met in the military. I got too angry, it's too personal for me. I don't like most people from Philly. In fact, as much as I hate Seahawks fans (spit) and Washington husky fans (spit), but I repeat myself, I really really intensely dislike people from Philly.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wrote a long diatribe about people from Philly that I met in the military. I got too angry, it's too personal for me. I don't like most people from Philly. In fact, as much as I hate Seahawks fans (spit) and Washington husky fans (spit), but I repeat myself, I really really intensely dislike people from Philly.

My wife was born in Philly. Enough said.

tumblr_mtotv0tLNZ1qdm4tlo2_r1_500.gif

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...coordinator-jim-schwartz-looking-for-rebound/

Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz looking for rebound
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on December 5, 2017

ap_17338111260654-e1512531716294.jpg

AP

Much like the reaction of Eagles center Jason Kelce, defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz believes most of the errors for Philadelphia’s defense Sunday night in Seattle were self-inflicted and fixable.

According to Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Inquirer, Schwartz gave credit to Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and his ability to extend plays and create big plays out of nothing. However, there were opportunities to keep Seattle’s structured offense from causing as many problems as they did for the Eagles on Sunday night.

We didn’t play our best game. I think that was pretty obvious. In all three levels of the defense … I don’t know if we had one person on the field who would have considered the game one of their better performances, and quite honestly, we had a lot of guys that it was probably one of their worst performances,” Schwartz said.

“We didn’t play the pick routes very well. We knew they were coming; we got ’em last year. We didn’t do a good job, particularly that first drive, we didn’t give up any big plays, but they were methodically moving down the field. We didn’t anticipate those well enough.”

“After the first series we did a better job, we still didn’t do a great job of responding to them. It’s built in; when you play man-to-man, you’re going to get those kinds of rubs and picks and all those things. There are things we can do with alignments, [playing] up vs. off, press vs. off in some of those situations, and we weren’t in the best positions on some of those plays.”

Of course, the Los Angeles Rams – and everyone else remaining on the Eagles regular season schedule – don’t have Wilson playing quarterback either.

The 24-10 defeat was the first time in three weeks the Eagles had even allowed more than nine points in a game. They still rank third in total defense, sixth in points allowed and remain the league’s top defense against the run through 13 weeks.

“It shows you a little bit about where our guys are that that’s considered a bad performance,” Schwartz said.

JackStraw

Rookie
As a lifelong native of PA I really don't care what they have to say. They're never rational and when we're good and they're good they always choke vs us. I can't wait to beat them in both regular and post season.

I still love Rodney. I would love to have him instead of JJ. The kid got better every year he was in the league

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
If your wife is Black, you might have a prayer. The one dude and his wife I actually met and liked from Philly were black. If your Philly wife is white.....well sorry dude.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Finally! I got my first inappropriate rating! Whoever rated me down I have something to say to you. I'm white, and all the Philly guys that were absolute a-holes in the Army were white also. Don't like it? Go find a safe space.