What do you want to see in Week 2?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd like to see how Mannion with the 1's. Especially now that Goff is sore. I think Goff should have played in the second half and earned his way to the 2nd/1st string by his game play. I don't care what we paid for him. We need to develop Goff the right way.
Goff is fine and he needs the reps with the #1's. No reason to put Mannion there, he's not going to start.
Because he's the back up Qb
Right, so 2nd half snaps are fine

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  1. E.J. Gaines and better coverage in the secondary
  2. Jared Goff with the first string offensive line
  3. Defensive Line/Linebackers more aggressive
  4. First tier WR's actually catching the football.

What den just said...

Maybe a statement series from GRob and Ogletree, too.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is fine and he needs the reps with the #1's. No reason to put Mannion there, he's not going to start.

Well I really don't think Goff is as ready as the rest seem to think. I believe coming from a spread offense he won't perform this year very well at all. It's just too much to ask. Mannion came out of a pro style offense at OSU. I guess we will see.

lockdnram21

Legend

Naw I think Goff sits the whole year honestly. He's just not ready. No reason to force him.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mike Thomas: Needs more commitment,"focus issues"

Do you think he was not fully "committed" as a 6th Rd pick in his first taste of NFL football in front of 90,000 fans.... or maybe, possibly, nervous playing in front of such a big crowd, knowing his dreams are on the line?

Focus issues? Sure. It's to be expected.
Lack of commitment? That's a bold claim.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I really don't think Goff is as ready as the rest seem to think. I believe coming from a spread offense he won't perform this year very well at all. It's just too much to ask. Mannion came out of a pro style offense at OSU. I guess we will see.
He's only going to get ready by playing with the 1's
No reason he cant be ready for the opener. Guys from smaller schools and wide open offense have made the jump easily. No reason he cant either

lockdnram21

Legend
Lol. I think you forgot the blue font
I'm actually serious... The way Fisher Said Mannion is the backup... When the season starts how is Goff going to get any reps. They not saying it yet but I think Fisher sits him like he did McNair

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm actually serious... The way Fisher Said Mannion is the backup... When the season starts how is Goff going to get any reps. They not saying it yet but I think Fisher sits him like he did McNair
No chance
Goff is the best QB they have.
That's why he is getting the reps with the 1st teamers this week.
If Goff cant beat out Keenum and Mannion, then we are the laughing stock of the league

lockdnram21

Legend
No chance
Goff is the best QB they have.
That's why he is getting the reps with the 1st teamers this week.
If Goff cant beat out Keenum and Mannion, then we are the laughing stock of the league
He is the best but he might not be ready

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its not about the throws. Its about knowing protections and stuff
Comes with reps and playing time. No reason that a Marcus Mariota can figure it out coming from his offense while Goff cant. He'll be fine

nanotech

Rookie
For me, the defense taking a little more pride in themselves. I know it's only preseason, however, they need to use it more as a preparation for the season.

Offensively, if you dropped passes (Thomas) it's the next man's turn to try. I'd like to see Williams get some real playing time. Get Spruce running with the 2's, and Goff with the 1's.

Since it is preseason, and I have no expectations other than for the ones, I would like to see hotanez's real live avatar in my living room.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Since it is preseason, and I have no expectations other than for the ones, I would like to see hotanez's real live avatar in my living room.
The best I can do is this
anais-zanotti-on-the-beach-in-miami-june-2014_3.jpg
anais-zanotti-062914-9.jpg
anais-zanotti-in-bikini-at-a-beach-in-miami-2906_16.jpg

Last edited:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Comes with reps and playing time. No reason that a Marcus Mariota can figure it out coming from his offense while Goff cant. He'll be fine
Well Goff is no Mariota in my book. Not even close. At least not yet. Mariota is canned lightning. Kid can run and throw for real. Really it's apples to oranges. Goff known more for his passing ability.