What do you want to see in Week 2?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
For me, the defense taking a little more pride in themselves. I know it's only preseason, however, they need to use it more as a preparation for the season.

Offensively, if you dropped passes (Thomas) it's the next man's turn to try. I'd like to see Williams get some real playing time. Get Spruce running with the 2's, and Goff with the 1's.

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
I want to see the front four actually get some push. Seems like they were holding back a lot. Goff with at least the first team OL so he can get some time to throw. Sounds like spruce is out for this game so hopefully Mike Thomas and Cooper can improve and show us why they were drafted! Hopefully gains is back too!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I want to see Mo and Coty make a splash play for their confidence. I want to see Saffold make it through another game with no health issues. I want to see more Higbee! Also, props to Keenum for looking steady, we all want Goff, but Keenum is chugging along and will be ready for SF.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Continue improvement from the Oline specifically Brown. He appears to be the weak link in the chain. I want to see more of Duke and Quick. Also if you play Goff keep the Oline 1s in.I know we are not going to show a lot on the offense but could we throw deep a couple of times? More reps for Green and Brown. Not worried one bit about the defense but I would like to see Gaines playing

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
1. More Goff
2. More plays being made by our top WR's.
3. More speed and energy from the defense.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Better play in the secondary. Sensabaugh needs to do more than get burned and then beg the refs to call an incomplete. Some better D BEFORE the catch would be nice, buddy.

Need Goff to run with the 1's and get some rhythm going. Need to see some strikes to Higbee and Coop. Tavon needs to look like he's going to be more than just a gimmick out there. That drop was inexcusable.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would like to see a one of our starting DE's (Sims & Hayes) look like they are still starters in the NFL. If not I want to see more from Longacre/Westbrooks/Ian Seau! Lack of QB pressure from the regular starting DE's looks like a continuance of last season.

CB's Senabaugh, Roberson & Joyner did not have a good game, thus I want to see much better improvement from these talented corners if not I would prefer to see much more of Troy Hill & Jabriel Washington in with our starting safeties McDonald & Alexander.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would like to see the cheerleaders doing a routine on the field and all of their tops simultaneously fall off.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff.

And I'd like to see the WRs put together a better effort.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'd like to see Higbee continue to make conversions for 1st downs. And then I want to see it in regular season games. The Rams have had no one for years who could consistently convert on 3rd downs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Better fundamentals on defense first and foremost. Gotta get the ball back to the offense so they can work the kinks out. Secondary does not need crazy scheming by Williams to play well fundamentally. They need to get the F out there and get off the field and quit resting on their laurels like they've arrived. They are still NOT a top 5 defense and need to do the work to get there.

Secondly I want to see Goff get some seasoning. Quit treatin him like a glass statue, the dude needs to play and if he gets hurt that's part of the game. The more you try to baby the guy the more tentative everyone around him will start playing. Give him the snaps ffs.

Lastly I want to see receivers catch passes. I don't care who they are: if they drop passes take 'em out and put them back in the game later when it's against 3rd string. If they drop passes against third string why are they on the roster. I'm serious man. It's production time, and I am tired of reading about talented receivers that can't catch the ball. Oh and Tavon I am talkin to you man: you cannot lead this group if you're dropping passes. Find your hands.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Secondly I want to see Goff get some seasoning. Quit treatin him like a glass statue, the dude needs to play and if he gets hurt that's part of the game. The more you try to baby the guy the more tentative everyone around him will start playing. Give him the snaps ffs.

No, it's not. If he gets hurt in the preseason because we decided not to pull him after he got nicked up, we're stupid as hell.

Other players aren't going to get tentative because we pulled him in the preseason. There isn't a starter out there who wouldn't understand. Nor would any starter be treated differently.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i want to see cooper and mike thomas bounce back. i want to see duke williams targeted alot as he really looked the part.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  1. E.J. Gaines and better coverage in the secondary
  2. Jared Goff with the first string offensive line
  3. Defensive Line/Linebackers more aggressive
  4. First tier WR's actually catching the football.

lockdnram21

Legend
For me, the defense taking a little more pride in themselves. I know it's only preseason, however, they need to use it more as a preparation for the season.

Offensively, if you dropped passes (Thomas) it's the next man's turn to try. I'd like to see Williams get some real playing time. Get Spruce running with the 2's, and Goff with the 1's.
Spruce probably want play next 2 games

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No, it's not. If he gets hurt in the preseason because we decided not to pull him after he got nicked up, we're stupid as hell.

Other players aren't going to get tentative because we pulled him in the preseason. There isn't a starter out there who wouldn't understand. Nor would any starter be treated differently.

Clearly I'm not sayin I want the kid to be hurt in preseason. I have this theory going right now that the Rams kept it vanilla and Dallas went quite a bit further in their gameplanning, particularly with the starters in there. I think pulling the kid was more about the fact he was getting hit than whatever nicks he supposedly had going on.

Fast forward vs KC they need to assume the worst in the gameplanning then take the effin wraps off the kid. IMO if he gets the snaps he's gonna win this offensive team over, and I am concerned Fish is going to limit his opportunities by being too conservative with him. All I was tryin to say even if I didn't articulate it well.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A receiver that can actually catch the ball on 3rd down and two TD drives in the first half .

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Pressure from first team dline
Cooper and Thomas holding onto passes
2nd string OGs blocking and blitz pick up
Any FS making plays to separate themselves
Most importantly, no injuries